1. Akatsuki... what kind of weird position is your rogue at?
    when the twilight skill scale (sts)procs , it makes your character do a /roar animation

dagerron13

Big Numbers are fun yo, you beat me by just a smudge
    i see endlessmoon (dont like that person...) and fatalwarrior (guildie) xD

nice ambush though

3. Really great guide. Brb on rogue :D

4. nice post mate
    ---------------------------------
    i just pasted this on my rogue and he rocks now

5. nice post mate
    ---------------------------------
    i just pasted this on my rogue and he rocks now

ctrl c, ctrl v win ? i guess :P

Adefacin
    I've read your guide,& can say, that this guide is good.I'm playing sub rogue 2,
    same as you I put all on arp.But i have about 900 resil...
    My armor ignoring is 45%.& i can take down platers.Warriors,Dk's.Only my pain is in following classes: Holy Paladin,Resto Druid.
    I cant beat them...i dont know what to do against them....Even with good stack of arp,my dmg sucks on holy paladin...& I'm starting thinking that 1x1 rogue cant kill holy paladin.
    Right now,i left to the horde side.

P.S. Respect to you!

7. I've read your guide,& can say, that this guide is good.I'm playing sub rogue 2,
    My armor ignoring is 45%.& i can take down platers.Warriors,Dk's.Only my pain is in following classes: Holy Paladin,Resto Druid.
    I cant beat them...i dont know what to do against them....Even with good stack of arp,my dmg sucks on holy paladin...& I'm starting thinking that 1x1 rogue cant kill holy paladin.

P.S. Respect to you!
    Resto druid is unkillable by rogue in 1v1, about holy paladin.. hmm with envenom maybe... but with subtlety no chance.

Pepin
    wow! really good gudie bro

clueless69
    What throwing weapon do you guys use?

10. I've read your guide,& can say, that this guide is good.I'm playing sub rogue 2,

P.S. Respect to you!
    Resto druid is unkillable by rogue in 1v1, about holy paladin.. hmm with envenom maybe... but with subtlety no chance.
    Yep, Its hard, you can beat some "lames" but those better players, there is no chance.

What throwing weapon do you guys use?
    You can use Wrath thrown but i think best that you can have is Shrapnel Star

Heirloom
    Distract is an awesome skill. It's really fun too. I usually like to mess with many enemy people and turn their directions, and watch how they realize they're going the wrong way! :D Also turn people directions to make them fall down cliffs haha
    True. XD

But here is my question; is it usable while enemies are at combat?

12. True. XD

But here is my question; is it usable while enemies are at combat?
    No it does not. They have to be out of combat. It makes the little reaction symbol above their head but it wont turn their direction.

clueless69
    Yep, Its hard, you can beat some "lames" but those better players, there is no chance.

You can use Wrath thrown but i think best that you can have is Shrapnel Star
    I'm using crimson star for the arp right now are you sure shrapnel is better?

14. I'm using crimson star for the arp right now are you sure shrapnel is better?
    If you arp stack then Twirling Blades is the best you can get.

First ... 23456 ... Last