Parely
    AND ITS A YES FROM ELITE!

also I love them +11 so you said no wow models... are somethings like.. fan art pictures okay for material?

Parely
    Fan art is fine. :) I just don't like to use in game models because I find them difficult to work with and I have yet to make anything good with them. ;)
    okay I will see if I can find something awesome and if you have time you could make me something ^^ I never had a picture sig... one of the reasons is that i couldnt find a good one.. the second reason is that I dont know how to set it LOL

3. some are good, some are not so good, wish you would do something more with the fonts but thats just me because I enjoy doing fonts. Overall good.

Natox
    I did some coloring because I'm super pr0 at it and have best sharpie skills USA EU:

Like a boss.. with a lot of sharpie.

5. Nice work, mate. Pretty cool too. It must've taken you years to master CS5 like this lol.:cool:

Natox
    I'd love you forever if you made me a sig, your pick on images and colors. :P <3

(Oh that doesn't mean I don't love you already.. but yeah.)

Readysetgo
    Wow, these sigs are nice! Any tips? Im a beginner in making sigs here :p

8. Sure sure :). Just let me know when you're ready. It's not like I'm going anywhere =D

Artsy
    Your sigs are orgasmic <3

10. Man, we don't have a picture out of sharpie with our names on it. :(
    "we"? That's your own fault, and you know it! :P

freezeclaw
    Woah... pro sigs! O_ O

12. Damnnnn. im jealous. tell me how to make pro sigs plz! so that i can fix this not so pro sig i got

Pshiiit
    is so very cute ! ♥_♥

Scorponok
    Nice work man, Like them all +100

First 1234 ... Last