1. Crusaders of Chaos (Recruitment)

Crusaders of Chaos is a Small Horde guild on the Sargeras hoping to get to be the best between realms. The guild is a raiding based guild. We will do raids starting form NAXX ending up to ICC+. We are looking for very skilled and active players who know what there doing with there class.

History:
    Crusaders of Chaos is a PvE based guild that was forged on Sargeras realm at the 20th April 2011 by Scarablord
    It was a goal of Scarablord To start a guild one day that would one day be the best in the whole server on Molten-WoW and become the greatess on there. It took some time for Scarablord to put everything he need to start this guild. He made up hes mind on it being a raiding only based guild. The raids would range form NAXX to ICC+. this goal will be achieved on molten-wow we will be the best.
    After a few days of planing and geting the guild started the website was launched once that happened all the active of the guild will be posted on the site. If you wish to see it go to our Web Site
    Then, Scarablord started to organize the raiding days of the week and what the guild main raid focus was. The raids day will be at Wensdays,Fridays,Sundays all raids will start at 5:00am server time that is 5:00pm were I'm at. The guild main Raids focus at this point in time is getting to ICC.
    This Guild will be the best to any and all players of Molten-WoW. Members of the guild will give the up most respect to all players and staff of Molten-WoW.

Guild Structure:
    Guild Master:
    *Scarablord
    *I have been playing WoW since the early beginning in retail and private servers in these years

The Council is the highest ranking members of the guild beside the guild master. The Council and the Guild master meet once a week to talk about the guild actives for the week ahead. This members are one of the most highly respected and will skilled players of the guild. They will be show the up most respect.

The Council :

Guild Information:
    Faction: Horde
    Members: 0 members so far, Looking for new Members on the realms Sargeras,Lordaeron,Ragnaros,Neltharion.
    Organized guild vault
    Special ranks for Raiding.
    Events with raiding if you win you get prizes for that raid.
    No ninja-looters or spammers in the guild; we are proud to have many famous players.

Raiding Schedule:
    All raids and times will be on Wensday,Friday,and Sunday at 5:00pm pacific coast time.
    All raids will be posted here on the guild Calendar Guild Raid Calendar.

Guild Rules:
    1.Respect to all players and staff of molten.

2.Respect to those above you in guild. If they are higher rank then they know more then you.

3.All Members must show the Highest respect to the Council.

4.Higher ranks do not make fun of lower rank. Just cause they my not know what there talking about dose not mean you should bag on them for it you were there to at one point.

5.No SPAMMING GUILD CHAT everyone hates it and its not cool to do.

6.Do not every Ninja. Everyone hates a ninja and it puts a bad rep on guild. If I every here of one of my guild members. Being a ninja its a G-Kick right away.

7.We don't tolerate Hacking,Stealing,Cheating, Exploiting. If you do this it is not only breaking the rules of the server it also puts bad rep on guild if the molten staff dose not deal with you good for doing this it will be a G-Kick.

8.All players must read the Blacklist and follow the rules form it or deal with the punishment.

Recruitment:
    We accept all players of any level at this point in time.
    We have a guild black list with players known for ninja-looting, spamming and etc. These players will not be invited to the guild and our raids
    If you want to join the guild, you just need to ask one of our members and they will invite you once in the guild you will be put though test . These test will server as you acceptance into the guild you will get 5 test you most past 3 to become a full member of the guild.
    Classes we are looking for Warrior:Any/ Paladin:Any/ Rouge:Any/ Hunter:Any/ Priest:Any/ Warlock:Any/ Mage:Any/ Shaman:Any/ Druid:Any/ Death knight:Any/.

Guild Website:
    If you want to know more about us, please check our websites:
    Web Site
    <Crusaders of Chaos> Armory
    Molten Wikki Page: Crusaders of Choas

2. We will be reinvite new members soon. Cause I will be remaking the guild so if you wish to join Please post your stats on this form. We will be looking for anyone when we first start and then go on form there.