1. wod will be out before DS, might need to play some working content sooon uh oh
    you lied! ds came out before wod :|

2. Already "Destroyer's End"

Guys why you not here getting Molten first?

D:

3. Already "Destroyer's End"

Guys why you not here getting Molten first?

D:
    lOl DS Normals. das cyute

4. because realm first on molten is really an accomplishment....

5. I guess that's why firsts are only acquired on retail and not really on molten :/

6. jyx im just happy we raped your retail progression even though you started before us :D

7. jyx im just happy we raped your retail progression even though you started before us :D
    Apologies for not having a guild D:
    But GG on taking an entire raid team to retail :P

8. wasnt our whole molten team that was raiding with us

9. BRUH ima go straight no life mode when WoD comes out.

Enzzy
    Amen, sure as hell are.

11. you lied! ds came out before wod :|
    lol nope, wod beta already out and retail beta bosses work way better than any DS bosses lol

12. ALL MOLTEN GUILDS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAMSPEAK:

Myrmidons has had the priviledge of always having a home for people who play games of any sort and I am glad to announce that we have opened up our 512 Slot Teamspeak3 server to all guilds with their own private channels. 512 slots is a HUGEEEEE amount of space and I just felt like it should put to good use!

Part of why we're doing this is to keep everyone in touch no matter what games or paths we take.

If you are interested in using our Teamspeak, I can personally set up channels for you or your Guild with full Channel Admin for leaders/officers and you can set up your own passwords. We just want a community in our teamspeak and keep it populated with people to hang out with!

Send me a private message if you guys are interested!! :D Spread the word! Any and all guilds, clubs, clans, groups, etc are welcome!

13. ALL MOLTEN GUILDS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAMSPEAK:

Myrmidons has had the priviledge of always having a home for people who play games of any sort and I am glad to announce that we have opened up our 512 Slot Teamspeak3 server to all guilds with their own private channels. 512 slots is a HUGEEEEE amount of space and I just felt like it should put to good use!

Part of why we're doing this is to keep everyone in touch no matter what games or paths we take.

If you are interested in using our Teamspeak, I can personally set up channels for you or your Guild with full Channel Admin for leaders/officers and you can set up your own passwords. We just want a community in our teamspeak and keep it populated with people to hang out with!

Send me a private message if you guys are interested!! :D Spread the word! Any and all guilds, clubs, clans, groups, etc are welcome!
    We already have our own teamspeak but I must say that's a really nice thing to do (and damn 512 slots is big! do you use your own server or rented one? because that space is pretty big to rent)
    Anyhow +1 on generosity

First ... 31717980818283 ... Last