1. We already have our own teamspeak but I must say that's a really nice thing to do (and damn 512 slots is big! do you use your own server or rented one? because that space is pretty big to rent)
    Anyhow +1 on generosity
    Yeah we bought our own Server and we're hosting our teamspeak on it.

2. ALL MOLTEN GUILDS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAMSPEAK:

Myrmidons has had the priviledge of always having a home for people who play games of any sort and I am glad to announce that we have opened up our 512 Slot Teamspeak3 server to all guilds with their own private channels. 512 slots is a HUGEEEEE amount of space and I just felt like it should put to good use!

Part of why we're doing this is to keep everyone in touch no matter what games or paths we take.

If you are interested in using our Teamspeak, I can personally set up channels for you or your Guild with full Channel Admin for leaders/officers and you can set up your own passwords. We just want a community in our teamspeak and keep it populated with people to hang out with!

Send me a private message if you guys are interested!! :D Spread the word! Any and all guilds, clubs, clans, groups, etc are welcome!
    bumparino!

3. even i logged Ts but no one thr from past few weeks...:/

4. We are no longer giving spots in our Teamspeak. Please do not ask.

5. ALL MOLTEN GUILDS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAMSPEAK:

Myrmidons has had the priviledge of always having a home for people who play games of any sort and I am glad to announce that we have opened up our 512 Slot Teamspeak3 server to all guilds with their own private channels. 512 slots is a HUGEEEEE amount of space and I just felt like it should put to good use!

Part of why we're doing this is to keep everyone in touch no matter what games or paths we take.

If you are interested in using our Teamspeak, I can personally set up channels for you or your Guild with full Channel Admin for leaders/officers and you can set up your own passwords. We just want a community in our teamspeak and keep it populated with people to hang out with!

Send me a private message if you guys are interested!! Spread the word! Any and all guilds, clubs, clans, groups, etc are welcome!

Raverftw
    /wave :cool:

7. lol the Egg? da fux is that. Sup raver

STILL GIVING OUT TEAMSPEAK CHANNELS IN OUR 512 SLOTS PLEASE PM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

8. are you guys still recruiting? I have been playing on Molten since 2011, but I am new to MoP been PvE player for long had Bane on my Hunter on x1 realm Lordreon* (can be spelling mistake) played on Neltharion Cata (didn't really figured out the expansion) after a long break back to raiding :). On MoP atm I am Beast Mastery Hunter cracking some good dps with ilevel 450ish... don't know if that's good dps but still looks awesome :p... let me know if you guys recruiting I will like to fill up the form if so... Thanks.

9. are you guys still recruiting? I have been playing on Molten since 2011, but I am new to MoP been PvE player for long had Bane on my Hunter on x1 realm Lordreon* (can be spelling mistake) played on Neltharion Cata (didn't really figured out the expansion) after a long break back to raiding :). On MoP atm I am Beast Mastery Hunter cracking some good dps with ilevel 450ish... don't know if that's good dps but still looks awesome :p... let me know if you guys recruiting I will like to fill up the form if so... Thanks.

Pretty sure they are playing retail

10. We've been playing on retail for a while but we're kinda inactive there now too. Most of our core members grew up and have to worry about real life now. But we are still giving away TS Channels :D

11. are you guys still recruiting? I have been playing on Molten since 2011, but I am new to MoP been PvE player for long had Bane on my Hunter on x1 realm Lordreon* (can be spelling mistake) played on Neltharion Cata (didn't really figured out the expansion) after a long break back to raiding :). On MoP atm I am Beast Mastery Hunter cracking some good dps with ilevel 450ish... don't know if that's good dps but still looks awesome :p... let me know if you guys recruiting I will like to fill up the form if so... Thanks.
    Like they said, they went to retail/quit/have jobs irl.

BUT, I seem to be one of the last members of Myrmidons standing on Molten. Me and a few others from Myrmidons now play with Vendetta >> http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...70#post2406070

Check us out

First ... 32728081828384 Last