AmaMonsta
    they call this a bump dont they?

2. Still recruiting experienced raiders for 25 heroics!

AmaMonsta
    Currently filling out the 25 man FL HC roster! If you are interested please apply at http://myrmidons.org/

4. Still recruiting members for 25 Heroics and upcoming raids!

Ucacitag
    So I currently play Alliance on Neltharion and I am really into PVE, but I cannot seem to find a US time raiding guild on that server. Since this is one of the few US time guilds I can find, I was considering starting a new Horde character on Sargeras. Would you recommend this plan, ie are you still going to be recruiting in a week or two after I get a character to 85 and raid ready? If so, do you have any specific preference to class/role? I have the most experience with pala tank and shaman dps/heal, but I am totally open to a new class.

6. So I currently play Alliance on Neltharion and I am really into PVE, but I cannot seem to find a US time raiding guild on that server. Since this is one of the few US time guilds I can find, I was considering starting a new Horde character on Sargeras. Would you recommend this plan, ie are you still going to be recruiting in a week or two after I get a character to 85 and raid ready? If so, do you have any specific preference to class/role? I have the most experience with pala tank and shaman dps/heal, but I am totally open to a new class.
    Our guild has been around for over 3 years and we are always recruiting exceptionally skilled and dedicated raiders so yes, we will still be recruiting in 2 weeks time. As or class I would say we have a slight preference for a pally tank right however any class is welcome and you are encouraged to apply on the class that you are best at.

edit: hehe page 69

7. Bump!
    Good News!

We are looking to recruit the following:
    Death Knight-OPEN
    Druid-OPEN
    Hunter-OPEN
    Mage-OPEN
    Paladin-OPEN
    Priest-OPEN
    Rogue-OPEN
    Shaman-OPEN
    Warlock-OPEN
    Warrior-OPEN

;)

AmaMonsta
    Bump!
    Good News!

We are looking to recruit the following:
    Death Knight-OPEN
    Druid-OPEN
    Hunter-OPEN
    Mage-OPEN
    Paladin-OPEN
    Priest-OPEN
    Rogue-OPEN
    Shaman-OPEN
    Warlock-OPEN
    Warrior-OPEN

;)
    u 4got that we recruit seppros and varmes too....

9. u 4got that we recruit seppros and varmes too....
    Seppro and Varmes are their's own classes? o.O

10. Seppro and Varmes are their's own classes? o.O
    We supersede classes, we're just that good.

11. Bump for the best guild in Sarg :3

12. Need moar warlocks kthnxbye
    oh pls no, the ones we have already are too much to carry

13. oh pls no, the ones we have already are too much to carry
    Shots fired

First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last