1. Gaming stuff

What kind of equipment do you use for gaming? Is it so important for you wich kind of stuff to use for gaming?
    I prefer special gaming recliner, mouse and keyboard

2. I use gaming mouse only, so I can have some more buttons to make key bindings. Rest is just casual PC equipment.

Oh, and I also got a "gaming chair". Not because it gives me some misterious skills, like shorter reaction time, but because it is really comfortable :D

3. Office chair > gaming chair.

Keyboard: HyperX Alloy FPS RGB (needed at least back lit KB, this was on sale so decided to go for RGB)
    Mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Surge (much better feel, quality is far above my previous Rival 300's)
    Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Only went for RGB options as their prices were justifiable and near non RGB / colorless / single color models, and I like the customization every once in a while. Gives you fresh feel when you're not locked to 1 color.

4. Office chair > gaming chair.

Keyboard: HyperX Alloy FPS RGB (needed at least back lit KB, this was on sale so decided to go for RGB)
    Mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Surge (much better feel, quality is far above my previous Rival 300's)
    Headphones: Steelseries Arctis 5

Only went for RGB options as their prices were justifiable and near non RGB / colorless / single color models, and I like the customization every once in a while. Gives you fresh feel when you're not locked to 1 color.
    Oh I use HyperX mouse and keyboard too. But anyway as for me special gaming recliner is quite comfortable. I've used non-special before and it wasn't good for me. I also have checked thebestreclinersreviews to look for what I need but still can't decide..
    Edited: February 14, 2020