1. thank you ppl :)
    hope someone makes another guide for cata enh pvp

2. WArriors (i hate warrs >.< )
    -Rouges (damn rogues)
    -SKILLED bm hunters (the hell, that pet is bugged! insane dmg)
    -uh dk (kinda)

Well i dont agree that warriors are such a big deal for enh. (when you have tactics against them) The only thing that might be difficult is deathknights that can spam deathstrike.

But i really admire all your time that you puted in to this guide.

3. they have always been diff for me cuz mate net is so ****ty slow.
    now i have a better net but now i dont play wow anymore, i sometimes log in but them i get bored in less than a minute and them i log out.

4. WOW Amazing guide. How much time did it take you to create it?

5. hehe... i made like 3 versions.
    first one was not so short but kinda. like about 35% or 40% of this one. that took me like 8 hours
    them second one i fixed some errors and added more info, like 35% more. that took me 4 to 5 hours.
    them third one i added links and made images, changed some stuff and added some more pvp-ing info. that took me about 3 hours.
    them lastly i did the dual wield guide, it took me like 3 more hours.

not taking into account the image i edited in photoshop, think about what else to add, and spelling and grammar mistakes.

it was done like in 2 months i think. cuz i didnt make all that in a day lol.
    but it was fun, the bad part is to start it. after its there, u can add/remove/change anything.

6. okey guyz somehow i got inspired to do the 4.0.6 pvp enh guide. i had to do it since i didnt saw anyone thinking on it. i need to clarify some stuff in cata in other to give u a nice and understandable 1v1 section.
    hope u guyz thanks me so that i get even more inspired and make u a better guide, thanks all.

here is the other guide http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=192788

7. Hi, anyone still here ?

I wont to ask you what you think about Arp. And is spell pene needed ?

8. I wont to ask you what you think about Arp. And is spell pene needed ?
    Enhancement shamans don't need Armor penetration. 75 spell penetration for most classes is fine, though some classes can reach something like 110-120...

9. yea, but whit 5k unbufed ap i do 300-400 mele krit to War,Pala and Dk. Wf krits max 1k. And for what realy is needed Spell pene? For Someone who has rezistance ? Only the hunt and shaman can put nature i dont think that Spell pene is needed

10. yh, my damage against platers is **** too... only shock and LL do decent dmg...
    point is, to get benefit out of ARP, you'll need a lot, and so u sacrifice A LOT of AP, which makes you weaker against low armor opponents.
    imho, it's not worth the loss.
    in a bg, just avoid warrs and dk's.
    rogues are ok for me, i mostly win, i don't know the writer has such a problem...
    i'm Dieofmyburst if you wanna look me up. currently full rele with wf pants and 264 wf weapons (bought them as ele: 2000 in 3's)
    further: epic rjng and neck for some haste and donated DBW.
    in the best option you should have 2 gears. 1 full AP and 1 full ARP, and if you see you are facing platers in arena a lot, switch.

11. in cata and wotlk, skilled rogues are very hard for enhancement.
    dont change arp for ap, its like u said, worthless.

those 2 gears are good if ur playing in warsong realm , good idea.

12. yep, i tested arp and dosen't have that much difference. The thing is a lot of ap like 6k + unbufed for some decent dm :)

13. yeah, but i only have 5040 at the moment... with berserking, totem proc and DBW hc i can get like 7400-ish, and i do feel the difference :-D
    but atm, the 5040 isn't really enough against platers :-(

Kyber0422
    Thanks so much for the guide, it's helped a ton. It's good to see you are still around answering questions.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last