1. :)
    thank u as well.

i answer questions but im not currently playing. i would play if they fix earthbind totem and some other bugs. or i would play cata if they fix windfury wep.
    but i have a long time i dont pvp, so they will likely skin my *** raw, lol

2. http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....ew&vbug_id=176

Description
    Your Earthbind Totem's pulses have a 100% chance to also remove all snare effects from you and nearby friendly targets and your earth shock reduce melee speed by an additional 10 %

What is the problem
    Earthbind Totem's pulses have only 20-30% chances to remove snare effects, also it does not work with all snare effects, all roots, mage's frost novas is not removed

How should it work
    Earthbind Totem's pulses should have a 100% chance to remove all snare effects.

Additional Information
    Tested personally with every class. talent is totaly bugged

------------------------------------
    thats how. i wish they fix it soon, even tho bug was reported on march 2011. its been 2 years and they still havent fixed it.

monchoveka
    I'm a draenei, i've got 192 hit rating and i'm missing against lvl 80 players in 3.3.5.. what do I do?

4. I'm a draenei, i've got 192 hit rating and i'm missing against lvl 80 players in 3.3.5.. what do I do?
    Get more Hit :D

No, srsly. Only your Offhand-Auto-Hits are missing. Special attacks & spells shouldnt miss (not considering opponent racial/talents).

You're fine. go pewpew.

5. ^ As far as I remember, the hit from talents is just for melee, not spells.
    Missing on a shock, lb, or even worse a windshear or hex is not something you want to happen.

6. yea talents affect melee hr, not spell hr. same in cata.
    ---
    yes, ur right. thats a better wep. added that one to the truck guide. thanks :D
    Hum, ok! Thanks! Didn't know!
    In this case does someone know the miss chance with auto-attacks in pvp? Is it still 4-6%?
    Probably more because of dual wield...
    not sure, i think its around 5%, idk

7. Hum, ok! Thanks! Didn't know!
    In this case does someone know the miss chance with auto-attacks in pvp? Is it still 4-6%?
    Probably more because of dual wield...
    About 24% with dualwield I believe.

8. July 3, 2013  
    DennioG
    ^ As far as I remember, the hit from talents is just for melee, not spells.
    Is it still worthing to spend points into the Talent?

9. Hi there, just a noob question.

If you are an orc shaman, why use fist weapons over axes? would it make a big difference?

thanks!

10. Hi there, just a noob question.

If you are an orc shaman, why use fist weapons over axes? would it make a big difference?

thanks!
    Orc racial passive Axe Specialization: Expertise with Fist Weapons, Axes and Two-Handed Axes increased by 1%.

so its good to use axes and fists over any others. and it makes a 1% expertise difference, meaning, u will get less dodge, parry or block.

11. Orc racial passive Axe Specialization: Expertise with Fist Weapons, Axes and Two-Handed Axes increased by 1%.

so its good to use axes and fists over any others. and it makes a 1% expertise difference, meaning, u will get less dodge, parry or block.
    Ok so when choosing axe or fist for orc shaman its only preference? theres no benefit to fist weapon instead of axes?

12. Ok so when choosing axe or fist for orc shaman its only preference? theres no benefit to fist weapon instead of axes?
    nope, theres not.
    but axes looks better imo:P

13. Very nice guide. I think you must try it guys :)

Kramis91
    how is Bandit's Insignia in pvp situations if u dont donate? better then comet?

First ... 31112131415 ... Last