1. how is Bandit's Insignia in pvp situations if u dont donate? better then comet?
    Comet's trail is better mate. sorry for late reply

2. By now got BiS gears for PVP&PVE (legit & donate) and had all the freedom to play around with stats :cool:

An underrated stat for PVP as I see it in this thread, is agility.

With enough agility, enhance shaman's life is so much easier.

23% dodge unbuffed, with procs from trinket (Death's Verdict/Choice) and double Mongoose I sit at 30%+ and I can almost hear opponents swearing $?º"%?ºQ :D

What I am unsure is, to put talents in "Static Shock" and to use Lightning Shield as my "main shield" ? Sometimes it does 30% of my overall dmg vs rogues and when im stunned a lot. It's so valueable sometimes.

Whats your thoughts of Agility & Talents in Static Shock?

3. What I am unsure is, to put talents in "Static Shock" and to use Lightning Shield as my "main shield" ? Sometimes it does 30% of my overall dmg vs rogues and when im stunned a lot. It's so valueable sometimes
    Static Shock is good for duels and 1v1 battles that don't take long, in bg's I usually use Water Shield when my mana is less than 60% to keep my availability for healing and supporting the rest of the group while fighting (that's me).

I put 1 point in Static Shock because it's still usable and the extra stacks may save some GCD, as I said in long bg's (AV :/ ) it's hard to maintain mana during long fights without the right tools so I don't think 3/3 in Static Shock is very effective in bg's.

Everyone plays different so I hope I helped you figure out if you have use in Static Shock talent :D.

Pasharamus
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....ew&vbug_id=176

Description
    Your Earthbind Totem's pulses have a 100% chance to also remove all snare effects from you and nearby friendly targets and your earth shock reduce melee speed by an additional 10 %

What is the problem
    Earthbind Totem's pulses have only 20-30% chances to remove snare effects, also it does not work with all snare effects, all roots, mage's frost novas is not removed

How should it work
    Earthbind Totem's pulses should have a 100% chance to remove all snare effects.

Additional Information
    Tested personally with every class. talent is totaly bugged

------------------------------------
    thats how. i wish they fix it soon, even tho bug was reported on march 2011. its been 2 years and they still havent fixed it.
    roots and snares are different types of CC. snare is movement decrease, root is no movement at all.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Root
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Snare

Although it doesn't work on all snares, it shouldn't work on roots. Ur guide assumes that it does though, so it's a bit weird reading about how we should use earthbind to remove roots. Please revisit pvp tactics where this applies (mage, dudus, etc)

Pasharamus
    What I wanted to ask is how important is armor penetration? sometimes I deal ridiculously small damage (i have the relentless weaps) to plate and mail users (tried to duel prot war - that's a no-go). Ur guide says nothing about this matter. Also is expertise of any use to enh shamans?

6. I pretty much forgot a lot of details, have a long time dont play enh. a a longer time without playing wotlk. but as i remember, earthbinding removes snares for sure. and i think roots also lol.

about arp: this stat is good for pve. not for pvp. if you try to stack at it, you wont cap or get more necessary stats (like ap, hr or sp. p)

about expertise: it think for woltk 15 is good. but this stat is not rly necessary in terms of pvp.

----
    Edit:
    the bug i posted its more about snares, not roots. there are (or were) some snares that earthbind totem wasnt able to remove. so that is (was) how earthbind is bugged. i cant log to give that a try, i dont have wow wotlk.
    and if im not mistaken, i think i didnt say that earthbind removes roots in the guide. i cant remember. link it if you find any mistake so that i can fix it. i have a look at it anyways. thank you for telling me about this. :D

Pasharamus
    Spoiler: Show
    Shaman

"You will love this epic mind battle!"

Elemental Shamans:
    You have the advantage be cause he is a caster. for an ele shaman to beat you, He/she must be almost pro. You are going to play some mind games, so analyze him/her as much as possible.
    Drop earth binding so to remove roots and snare ,

Moonkin: try to guess where will they appear, keep moving around, cuz what they want to do is to appear behind u, root u and cast Star Fire. You Dont want this to Happen. keep grounding totem on and earthbinding while they are invisible, and when they appear, Windshear their next spell. They will use nature's grasp, which makes u get rooted and unable to move, so use earthbinding totem.

Feral: Drop magma totem and stoneclaw. just dont let them heal themself and u are good to go. they can instant CC u (cyclone+ Predatory Strikes) . You dont Want this To Happen. Drop grounding totem just after u trinket their first stun. it should be protecting you for 45 sec so u can leave it there with no worries. if they cast the second cc, windshear it and cast hex right after windshear, so that they do not shapeshift. remember, thats ur ONLY oportunity to hex, when they try to cc u and heal themself.
    if they heal over time (Rejuvenation), purge. Don't let them heal and you are good.

Some fdudus like to use nature's grasp(makes u get rooted), run, heal or cc. Dont let this happen! use earthbinding to unroot urself

This is what I found at first glimpse. Gave all the text for you to find it easier.
    P.S. in enchantments the nitro boosts enchantment is for boots not for waist, isn't it?

So what would you recommend vs very armory and resilient guys? I'm at 5.4-5.5k atm and if I go at warrior/paladin with around 6k my damage is ridiculously small (could be compared to 3k or less trying to duel with 5k: I pretty much leave them at 80% while wasting all my cds; sometimes they're almost untouched). And it's not only the white dmg as well.

How should I max spell pen? 35 from enchant on back, are there any other ways?

Pasharamus
    Also regarding earthbind and some snares like hunters freeze trap and dk's aoe slow. I think these are not affected by earthbind because the totem removes snares when it emits pulses. But the snares are constant, so even if the totem removes snare, it comes back right after. Same thing goes for two earthbinds. If you put urs just a half a second after the other enh sham, ur totem will remove his slow but he will be snared for 3.5 secs (last half second it is removed).

9. Spoiler: Show
    Shaman

changed to "Drop earth binding so to remove snares ,"
    Moonkin:

changed to "They will use nature's grasp, which makes u get rooted and unable to move, so you have 2 options: #1 is purge till you get it off them and #2 use up your pets to remove it (it has 3 charges), you got a various amount of pets, elemental, dragons, walking dead and even robots! ."
    Feral:

changed to: "Some fdudus like to use nature's grasp(makes u get rooted), run, heal or cc. Dont let this happen! use purge to prevent the root and Windshear their CC or heal, purge their hots asap!"

This is what I found at first glimpse. Gave all the text for you to find it easier.
    P.S. in enchantments the nitro boosts enchantment is for boots not for waist, isn't it?
    yes, but in cata is like that. you get nitro boost in the belt. fixed it.

So what would you recommend vs very armory and resilient guys? I'm at 5.4-5.5k atm and if I go at warrior/paladin with around 6k my damage is ridiculously small (could be compared to 3k or less trying to duel with 5k: I pretty much leave them at 80% while wasting all my cds; sometimes they're almost untouched). And it's not only the white dmg as well.

How should I max spell pen? 35 from enchant on back, are there any other ways?
    vs warriors don't melee with them to much. you should play a lil bit gayish by running a lot and kiting. i dont like to play like that but oh well, hunters do it so why can't we?
    and vs paladin i don't rly remember how I did it in wotlk. but i think it was similar to cata.
    you purge them, hit them from far with ur spells, them come and hit them with SS/LL them run and cast soem spells... some purges and windshear their heals. prevent their first HoJ with grounding. trinket their second stun. use wolf when they are low. if they bubble you lost. loljk
    you dont do very good in overall against plates. its rly hard for enh to do something against them. and even in cata, its hard for an enh to beat a dk. a blood dk is impossible no matter how good you are and how noob the bdk is.
    plates will be a problem.

yes. about 120 sp, get the 35 on cloak, blue spell pen gem, and a necklace with spell pen.

thank you for your help, indeed. check the changes i made, watch if its all right, cuz i pretty much forgot about wotlk xD

Pasharamus
    I couldn't find a neck with spell pen in wotlk so I'll just use 2 spell pen gems.

Another possible bug (I think it applies to all pets): if you use spirit walk and ur pets are not in line of sight, it seems the buff doesn't apply to you.

P.S. A good addition to the guide would be possible good arena partners for 2v2 and 3v3. I personally tried dk, lock and hunt atm.
    All of these are potentially good partners, but locks might be better with elementals and also lock+enh fail hard vs other shaman if the lock doesn't know he needs to kill tremor.
    DKs have a nice burst so u can pwn pretty quickly with them but be ready to be focused first.
    Same goes for bm hunters.
    Ultimately, for me there are two possible ways to pick arena parner - either u go with a class that has a lot of cc (which enh sham has limited amount) and u cc one person while killing the other, or u go with other crazy burster and kill someone before they realised what happened.

11. yeah that would be a pretty good idea. I cant do it now cause, like I said, I'm not playing enha atm. anyone is welcome to do it, i will put it in the guide.
    and try to get a pve off set item with spell pen.
    test that bug well, make sure of its faultiness, and report it.
    Feliz navidad (merry xmass)

Pasharamus
    Ye, the bug confirmed. where do I report it?
    I don't know about pve spell pen because that will give me also spell power at least, maybe some other things i don't really need. I'd rather fill 2-3 blue gem slots (thankfully there's plenty of blue slots on pvp gear) with spell pen gems.

13. bug tracker. first check if its reported already.
    here: http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....ug_versionid=2
    go with enchs and gems them, its not a bad idea anywawys.

Pasharamus
    jesus, I need 20 posts to report a bug. Should I now spam the messages in order to be able to report that something is broken, lol.
    Anyhow, seeing how I need the posts anyway, I'll ask another question.
    i've checked the stormstrike (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=17364/stormstrike) it has physical school. What exactly is spell pen for? LL and shock spells? I was told (in wotlk at least) purge is not affected by spell pen, so maybe arp or ap is better?

P.S. nvm, there's one bug report there on spirit wolves already and it is more important than LoS. The dmg from wolves should be a lot higher.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=6159

15. Hmm, ppl cant resist your stormstrike for that reason.
    spell pen is just capped so that pally auras, mage armor, or druid buff does not resist your windshear, purge, shocks, totem fireballs, LB, and any non-physical attack. I havent seem Lava Lash get resisted, its physical but it kinda does magical dmg, its weird lol. it get boosted with your agility and it also gets better with your mastery xD but thats in cata. its just like frost strike from dks.
    I've got some purge resisted in wotlk i think. purge is nature school, it can be resisted with a high nature resistance.
    btw im kinda lost with cata and wotlk, plus i dont play enha much xd. when i play enha, i play it with a pve build for fun lol.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last