1. Fail guide.... really fail... this enh shammie woudl never get any high rate cause he have no clue about enh shamies in 3.3.5 i shoudl make enh guide one day but fak it... none pros plays here enh anyway so use this noob guide and qq hwo enh is weak...
    Most people use these guides to clarify information they may have if they are new to a class/spec, i.e what glyphs are best, what gems are best, how to spec talent points etc, and this guide has all that, it's not going to tell you how to become amazingly skilled, but no guide can really do that, so relax :)

Actually I just thought of a question, is Deaths Choice HC the best pve trinket for enhance?

ZaneThePain
    Here's my talent tree.

http://armory.molten-wow.com/calcula...00000000000000

My AP is currently 5164, unbuffed. I am facing damage issues w/ mostly plate classes. I also die EXTREMELY quick in BGs, and my Res is at 1140...

3. Here's my talent tree.

http://armory.molten-wow.com/calcula...00000000000000

My AP is currently 5164, unbuffed. I am facing damage issues w/ mostly plate classes. I also die EXTREMELY quick in BGs, and my Res is at 1140...
    Do not go with toughness. those 3 points better put them in elemental furry, u will do much greater dmg.

If you are facing DK, use cleansing totem and stonce claw. purge them to remove bone shield and other buffs. always keep using frost shock. drop grounding totem to evade some of thier spells.
    i kill unholy dks fast, frost dk normal and blood dks are kinda problem cuz they heal a lot.

if warr, run when he does blade storm. they always do it when wolves are out so u should use spirit walk. very goood cuz it removes hamstring (50% slowed). drop stoneclaw before healing. frost shock them always. use shamanistic rage when he charges u. dont let them get away from u. use magma to do more dmg.

if pala, puge him like crazy. drop grounding totem to evade hammer of justice. drop earthbinding, run away from him and when u get 15 yards away, freeze him. start purging him till he gets close to u. when he is succesfully purged, attack him. dont forget to use stoneclaw, magama and grounding.
    ---------------------------------
    if u still feel like doing to low dps on plates, get DBW hc and some arp Offsets.

Nucklez
    I do have a question. You mention that you recommend Enchant Weapon - Minor Striking. Could you elaborate on that a little bit. I was going to get my enchanting friend to help me out, and was concerned that maybe you mean Superior Striking instead. Just curious. :)

5. I do have a question. You mention that you recommend Enchant Weapon - Minor Striking. Could you elaborate on that a little bit. I was going to get my enchanting friend to help me out, and was concerned that maybe you mean Superior Striking instead. Just curious. :)
    LMAO hahhaahah
    minor striking= +1 dmg
    if u like doing +1 dmg, go ahead, get that ench LMAO

mate i was trolling with that, obviously, dont get that one, get the first. the one with 65+ Attack Power.

i cant believe u got trolled lol
    hahhaha

Nucklez
    OMG! HAHA! Of all the other troll parts, I didn't pick up on that one! HAHA! I was thinking, how the hell is +1 dmg better than +65 AP? Maybe he knows something crazy with all the Elitist Jerk type numbers that I haven't seen yet. I'm sure the red glow is nice though. :)

ZaneThePain
    With the new spec, things are picking up a little better, but I still can't seem to be like top 10 in BGs... I might have to change my Trinket then. But is DBW really viable for Enhancements?

Another issue is that I still miss a lot. But I only have like 3.7% Hit, excluding the talent.

Nucklez
    I've actually placed 1st in a BG as far as most honor goes on an Arathi Basin with a very similar spec as here, and 4% Hit (About 108 hit rating and Tauren). I still miss more than I'd like, but as I get better gear that will change. I place in the top 10 some of the time in a BG. Sometimes not so much, but at least 70% of the time I'd guess. :) My spec was the same as his first one, except I had toughness and clearcasting and no dual wield spec. Needless to say, I swapped those around and I practically have his first spec now with the Earthen Power. I still need to get out there and test it out, but the few times I've tried so far I like it. I didn't have Elemental Fury or Duel Wield Spec before, so I look forward to really working this spec.

I'm not sure about the DBW, but the specs on it look sweet in my opinion. I'm currently using a vote point Vengeance of the Forsaken. It procs 215 AP on melee hits. The webpage says it doesn't stack, but I was thinking it could stack a few times. I'll check the next time I log in.

9. With the new spec, things are picking up a little better, but I still can't seem to be like top 10 in BGs... I might have to change my Trinket then. But is DBW really viable for Enhancements?

Another issue is that I still miss a lot. But I only have like 3.7% Hit, excluding the talent.
    Are u draenie? if so, just get the hit rating talent, its 6% more, and u need like 17% to stop missing whites (never go over 130+ hit rating). so that wont be a bad choice.

If u are not draenie, get talent and get a little more hit rating (~20 more). u will miss white, but u wont miss spells.

about dbw,
    I am currently with 12% armor pene(off sets), and i do pretty well on bg (always on top 10) with 5.1kgs and no enchs.
    with my other shaman, i dont have arm at all. and i do very very good at bg, (on warsong pvp server) but the difference is that this shaman is FULL ap stacked. he is full furious, enchanted even in the a$$, and gemed like a rich (is free on wrasong pvp). i played with a combat rogue on 2's and we won 25 and losed 24 with starter gear. our mmr was getting hard at the end so we started facing wrathfull ppl and began to lose a lot. but that shaman is very good with 0% Armor penetration.
    i die like 3 times on bgs with no healer. i have a very goooood survivability (stoneclaw<3 )
    and MANY honorable kills (scout, grunt, sargent, etc).

i havent tryed going with DBW hc(cant donate, i have no money lol) but if u want u can try it (if u can) and make that test urself. then u can makea post telling how good is DBW on enhancement pvp compared with battle master's rage (thats the one u will replace, u need the pvp trinket). but if u like pve, u cant go wrong buying dbw hc, cuz is AWESOME for pve. so if it fails at pvp(i think it wont) u can use it for pve!

hope that helps :)

sos5as15

Problem

Yes this is nice guide but it doesn't work for me i hit 1,8k crit max to arcane mage or any clothe and my wolfs hit 300 overall i can't kill anything even warrior normal attack hit 2,2k to me (non crit)

plf1
    Yes this is nice guide but it doesn't work for me i hit 1,8k crit max to arcane mage or any clothe and my wolfs hit 300 overall i can't kill anything even warrior normal attack hit 2,2k to me (non crit)
    May i ask, What gear are u using? name them all please.
    May i ask what ench u got? what gems?

Do u purge mages, warlocks, palladins and priests before attacking them?

1,8k windfury.......................................... .................................................. .
    1.8k? rly? u must be jking or smthg.
    I do 6k on clothes with 5.2k gs half gemed and with 1 ench.
    but 1.8k ? it seems u are VERY under geared. i guess u have like ~3k gs.
    well, at 3k gs i did 2-3.5k windfury crits.

dont say this guide doesnt work for u if u havent followed it Completly. i mean at least get relentless gear and weps, and some ench/gems.
    i follow this guide and i do Great against mages, warlocks, palladins and priests and some hunters. but ive always had a lot of trouble with Warriors. i cant beat them.
    shamans enh are the worst class against a Warr. so if next time u hit them low and they hit u insane, dont worry a lot, just use spirit walk and run :p

12. nice guide man, i saw something i didn't know by now, lol at the kidney blow(its shot)
    however, let me ask you a question,how the hell can you windshear aimed shot? it rly made me confused :V
    btw i use 2 wrath axes :E

plf1
    nice guide man, i saw something i didn't know by now, lol at the kidney blow(its shot)
    however, let me ask you a question,how the hell can you windshear aimed shot? it rly made me confused :V
    btw i use 2 wrath axes :E
    Axes are awesome.
    Yeah, its kidney Shot, but kidney blow sounds kooler :P

i got banned so i cant edit that mistake. it was a real bad one cuz i was confusin it with cata pvp. i though it was the same in wotlk. im playing with hunter here in wotlk right now to now them better.
    ------------------------------
    Aimed Shot Level 85
    50 Focus 40 yd range
    2.4 sec cast
    Requires Ranged Weapon
    A powerful aimed shot that deals 160% ranged weapon damage plus (RAP * 0.724)+776.
    ------------------------------
    that mistake is awefully bad... it confuses ppl :/
    i hope i get unbanned soon.

14. Awesome guide!

i have question though, is the weapon enchant- superior potency is better that berserking?
    and how the hell you got 6.3k Atk power?

plf1
    Awesome guide!

i have question though, is the weapon enchant- superior potency is better that berserking?
    and how the hell you got 6.3k Atk power?
    Thank you!
    ---------------------------
    Superior Potency is better than berserking for 1 simple reason: Berserking is PVE.

Berserking have an very nice AP proc, BUT it Downs your armor.

"but i dont care about my armor, i want to hit hard and take the **** out of him!"
    you are forgetting something: You Are The main Target. (in MOST cases). When berserkins procs, a Melee will kill u so fast that u will end up hating enh shamans. Its Awesome Against Casters, But Horrible against Melee.

I recomend that you use 2x superior potency. remember that shamans biggest problem is survivability.

----------------------------------------------------
    i got them easily, just get all wrathfull and all ap ench and rings ench and become jc and get the 68+ AP gems. very easy, piece of cake.
    u can get even more.... way more than 6.3k with buffs.

First 123412 ... Last