1. Berserking is better than superior potency, because 5/10% of your already, non-existent armor ain't that much of a deal for 400/800 AP proc.

Reverberation sucks, 5 talents for a 1 second reduction? Really? Loads of more useful things to spend that on.

plf1
    Berserking is better than superior potency, because 5/10% of your already, non-existent armor ain't that much of a deal for 400/800 AP proc.

Reverberation sucks, 5 talents for a 1 second reduction? Really? Loads of more useful things to spend that on.
    First off, Berserkin sucks against melee. Berserkin FTW against casters. You will face As much melees as casters, its not a good idea cuz u want to kill them all.

Let me explain u something. Berserking its not better than superior potency.

Imagine you got 2x berserkin and 6k Attack power. lets say that both berserking procs at the same time against a melee. your ap goes to 6800 with both, meaning u will deal exactly 13.333... porcentage more dmg WHILE taking 10% more dmg. Not a great deal. why? shaman biggest pro is that they Die FAST, and berserkin helps in there, they kill u easier. The more u stay fighting against a melee, the better. Why? Cuz Maelstrom will proc more, meaning, more heals, making u survive and giving time to windfury to proc.

If there would be a trinket or enchant that gives u 50% more dmg at the cost of 44% armor redution, i wouldnt get it on, NEVER. You Never want a Quick fight cuz u are waiting for procs and WF. so that ench that have 800 Ap at the cost of 10% armor redution, its not a deal.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    reverberation sucks? What do u said? are u new to shamans or what?
    Reverberation is one of the best talents out there. it safe ur life a lot.
    it gives Wind Shear 1 sec less CD. just awesome, now u cant interup/silence quicker, every 5 sec for 2 seconds. you are god against casters.
    Any talent the improve Wind shear, its the best. Wind shear its caster's greatest problem, so to improve it, its never a bad idea.

Do you know how many times have i win just because WS was off cd? do u have an idea??
    Do you know how many times have someone hit me with an spell just because WS was still on 1 sec CD?
    Think better m8, use your brain :)

revoke1337
    Not to bash/flame or anything, but this guide is totally incorrect. Do not use it. There is so many things wrong with it that i really don't even feel like spending two hours correcting it.

plf1
    Not to bash/flame or anything, but this guide is totally incorrect. Do not use it. There is so many things wrong with it that i really don't even feel like spending two hours correcting it.
    Mate, the guide is awesome.
    i know that the Rotation part has a lot of mistakes (druid, pala and hunter) and that i have some typos, but its not like the whole guide failed just because a part did failed. i worked very hard to do it.

Everyone, I will fix rotation part when i get unbanned. you can still look at others classes pvp, just ignore druid, pala and hunter.

5. Not to bash/flame or anything, but this guide is totally incorrect. Do not use it. There is so many things wrong with it that i really don't even feel like spending two hours correcting it.
    Agreed, for example he thinks berserking makes you take 10% more damage.

To OP: Berserking reduces your ARMOR by 5/10% depending on what and how you enchant. Let me explain with an example.

Lets say you have 10000 armor and you have 2 berserkings and they both proc simultaneously. 10000 armor will give you 39.631% damage reduction, where 9000 armor will give you 37.14% damage reduction, so in reality, you actually only take 2% more damage when BOTH procs. An enhance shaman actually has less armor than that, it's just the agility to armor conversion that makes it look high, in other words, the damage you take with both proccing will be even less that 2%.

Why Reverberation sucks? You new to WoW in general? Let me say why reverberation sucks by taking your survivability build, you can spend 2 of those 5 points into guardian totems, or don't you use grounding totem? Isn't grounding totem what you want to achieve with wind sheer? The other 3 points can be spent in toughness making you survive a while longer.

I also don't know why you don't get Anticipation, what is wrong with it? It's like comparing 28 hit rating to 400 AP on proc. And it gives dodge against the melee you worry about so much.

revoke1337
    Here is just some of the few of many things i noticed from glancing over it for about 45 seconds:

-WF/WF, Totally wrong, they share ICD. WF/FB does more damage on PvP Targets (Since the FB 10% damage proc doesn't effect training dummys) plus has more utility, i can go more in depth with this, but im too lazy.
    -I noticed you were using a battlemaster trinket, Wrong. that's like a mage using an attack power trinket.
    -Rotation? Who the **** uses rotation in a PvP environment.
    -Spell pen optional?? No never EVER EVER EVER EVER!. Spell pen is a MUST, MUST MUST MUST. Without it 90% of your shears/purges will be resisted (Guaranteed!), and enh's damage is 50% nature (Shocks, Lightning bolts, FB Procs, Lava Lash), meaning half of your damage will get reduced.
    -Your enchant on your screen shot, +65 attack power, Who in the world.....Eh ima just stop.

And this is just the few things i noticed from just glancing over it, Please don't make me actually look through it to list all of them.

7. -WF/WF, Totally wrong, they share ICD. WF/FB does more damage on PvP Targets (Since the FB 10% damage proc doesn't effect training dummys) plus has more utility, i can go more in depth with this, but im too lazy.
    FT is better in offhand, since it gives spellpower, way better than a few spells hitting harder, compared to higher heals and LL hitting harder at all times, where frozen power requires FB to be on the target to be useful and FB has a PPM so it won't be on your target at all times.

revoke1337
    FT is better in offhand, since it gives spellpower, way better than a few spells hitting harder, compared to higher heals and LL hitting harder at all times, where frozen power requires FB to be on the target to be useful and FB has a PPM so it won't be on your target at all times.
    I have never seen a shaman (at least a decent one who can get above 1,500 lmao) use FT. Frost band proc has always had a <90% uptime for me. Also FT only increases SPELL DAMAGE, not spell power, meaning your heals still heal the same with or without it. Plus to properly be able to use FT for any decent amount of damage you would basically need a PvE spec (5/5 in elemental fury) which is a waste of utility in other category's. also lava lash is a joke, its the lowest priority spell i have. no point in 25% more damage on a joke of a spell.

plf1
    Here is just some of the few of many things i noticed from glancing over it for about 45 seconds:

1 -WF/WF, Totally wrong, they share ICD. WF/FB does more damage on PvP Targets (Since the FB 10% damage proc doesn't effect training dummys) plus has more utility, i can go more in depth with this, but im too lazy.
    2 -I noticed you were using a battlemaster trinket, Wrong. that's like a mage using an attack power trinket.
    3 -Rotation? Who the **** uses rotation in a PvP environment.
    4 -Spell pen optional?? No never EVER EVER EVER EVER!. Spell pen is a MUST, MUST MUST MUST. Without it 90% of your shears/purges will be resisted (Guaranteed!), and enh's damage is 50% nature (Shocks, Lightning bolts, FB Procs, Lava Lash), meaning half of your damage will get reduced.
    5 -Your enchant on your screen shot, +65 attack power, Who in the world.....Eh ima just stop.

And this is just the few things i noticed from just glancing over it, Please don't make me actually look through it to list all of them.
    1- WF/WF share has 3 secs icd so? are u crazy fb just sucks balls. i dont want to over explain why wf/wf is better, read that part and tell me what u say when u read it, maybe u start thinking.
    i know its usefull against warrs and dks for 5 yards kitting, but u can kite with earthbind and frostshock also, so not a VERY usefull thing. i can go more indeth with this, but its 2 am here, im tired.
    2- like if everyone can donate to get a heroic trinket. if u can get a better trinket than Battlemaster, GOOD FOR YOU. i am not including donator's things here, they requiered money.
    3- dude, its a troll.
    4-i know its a very good thing, but i dont like it. u do a little more dmg with spells, i explained that also, dont want to over explain it. oh well, here we go...
    if u use wf/fb u most get spell pene cuz Frost dmg from FB will be resisted alot. but if do not use wf/fb, spell pene its optional.
    i use spell pene with one of my shamans for tests and stuff, i have wf/fb for pvp and slow/fast. its a good dmg, but i do better with my other shamy that has wf/wf and slow/slow weps.
    5-you are right just noticed they changed berserking armor redution, had a long time without playing wotlk, since 3.0.x

meh, ima stop i dont want to over explain this things over and over, try to get 15 min free to read the whole guide so that u tell me all the errors the guide has, i really apreciate your cooperation, thanks.
    night m8
    ---------------------------------
    Agreed, for example he thinks berserking makes you take 10% more damage.

To OP: Berserking reduces your ARMOR by 5/10% depending on what and how you enchant. Let me explain with an example.

Lets say you have 10000 armor and you have 2 berserkings and they both proc simultaneously. 10000 armor will give you 39.631% damage reduction, where 9000 armor will give you 37.14% damage reduction, so in reality, you actually only take 2% more damage when BOTH procs. An enhance shaman actually has less armor than that, it's just the agility to armor conversion that makes it look high, in other words, the damage you take with both proccing will be even less that 2%.

Why Reverberation sucks? You new to WoW in general? Let me say why reverberation sucks by taking your survivability build, you can spend 2 of those 5 points into guardian totems, or don't you use grounding totem? Isn't grounding totem what you want to achieve with wind sheer? The other 3 points can be spent in toughness making you survive a while longer.

I also don't know why you don't get Anticipation, what is wrong with it? It's like comparing 28 hit rating to 400 AP on proc. And it gives dodge against the melee you worry about so much.
    about berserkin, you are right. i was so wrong. so wrong that i felt like a real noob lol.
    i was still thinking that berserkin reduces the armor like it did on 3.0.3. when i used berserkin there, i just said "ill never use that ****" so i had never used it.
    when i heard u said 5/10% i thought that was the amount it increases dmg, so i was basing on that percentage. ****ing blizzard is always changing stuff.i totally failed, ill leave the comment so that ppl can troll some, lol.

about reverberation, do whatever u want. u have ur reasons i have my reasons, so its good anyways. if u like to spend those 5 points on toughness or anticipation, go for it. as i said, toughness isnt great, meh, ill not explain it again. anticipation its kinda good but, i do so good against priest even tho they disarm me, i just take that disarm time to cast purge and others spells. but against rogue makes it harder, but im not spending those talents just to do a little better against rogues.
    and thats taking into acc that u wont use anti disarm ench...

but i always like to improve windshear, if there were another talent like reverberation, ill spend another 5 points on it, making u god against casters.

about Flame tongue wep, you are wrong. FT is bugged here on molten, that simple.

but im still loling about that ****ing fail, lol. i cant believe blizzard changed that, ill fix the guide when i get unbanned. ill add berserk on main and weapon chain in off hand them.

10. I have never seen a shaman (at least a decent one who can get above 1,500 lmao) use FT. Frost band proc has always had a <90% uptime for me. Also FT only increases SPELL DAMAGE, not spell power, meaning your heals still heal the same with or without it. Plus to properly be able to use FT for any decent amount of damage you would basically need a PvE spec (5/5 in elemental fury) which is a waste of utility in other category's. also lava lash is a joke, its the lowest priority spell i have. no point in 25% more damage on a joke of a spell.
    The spell power gained from flametongue is basically the same as 10% more damage on all the spells. It deals damage each time it hits. And you don't need FB to be on the target at all times. I don't know what you play against, but I never have my FB up 90% of the time. It always gets removed, via paladin freedom, hunter call, rogues dodge it, warriors storm it, etc.

To OP: Please explain the "FT bug" you are talking about.

11. i rate this guide 5/10
    still need fixes..... fix it as soon as u get unbanned cuz those are pretty bad ones.
    my question is, why u made those simple mistakes?

The spell power gained from flametongue is basically the same as 10% more damage on all the spells. It deals damage each time it hits. And you don't need FB to be on the target at all times. I don't know what you play against, but I never have my FB up 90% of the time. It always gets removed, via paladin freedom, hunter call, rogues dodge it, warriors storm it, etc.

To OP: Please explain the "FT bug" you are talking about.
    agreed.

Ive heard about that bug, ppl say that it doesnt make the dmg it should, but i dont use FT anyways, i feel its more likely pve. and i dont like FB with slow weps, but i use it against certain classes.
    what is op?
    ---------------------------------

-WF/WF, Totally wrong, they share ICD. WF/FB does more damage on PvP Targets (Since the FB 10% damage proc doesn't effect training dummys) plus has more utility, i can go more in depth with this, but im too lazy.
    -Spell pen optional?? No never EVER EVER EVER EVER!. Spell pen is a MUST, MUST MUST MUST. Without it 90% of your shears/purges will be resisted (Guaranteed!), and enh's damage is 50% nature (Shocks, Lightning bolts, FB Procs, Lava Lash), meaning half of your damage will get reduced.
    mmh, wf/wf or wf/fb.... meh, they both got thier downs. i dont agree that wf/fb do more dmg than wf/wf, especially with slow weps. if u have fb on an slow wep, it will be hard to keep that debuff up. and if u use fb with fast wep, your WF crits become weak, and we all like seeing high wf crits. fb has more utility but when u got a fast wep, and i dont like fast weps.

spell pene is a must if u like Fb or FT but if u just use wf/wf, its ok to not have sp p, not good but ok. but mate, chill, spell pene isnt that great, its just a little more dmg, not a big deal. and purges and shears cant be "resisted", i ve never seem someone resisting my shears or purges.

plf1
    i rate this guide 5/10
    still need fixes..... fix it as soon as u get unbanned cuz those are pretty bad ones.
    my question is, why u made those simple mistakes?
    well 5/10 its fair, at least for now.
    i made those pvp mistake in the rotation guide coz i didnt had much know ledge about some classes, but now i know them better, i made one char of every class to know every cons/pros.

besides the rotation mistakes and wep ench, i think i havent done any more.
    glyphs, talents, gear, hit rating, proffetions, gems, macros(will add more), keybinds... they are Great, i say that they got no mistakes.

13. OP stands for a few things, like Overpowered or Opening poster. I was referring to Opening poster.

On Molten purges and stuff don't get resisted because there is 2 sides to resistance, it's well explained in 1 of the bug reports, just search for it, I think Clovis posted it.

With a 128 resistance, you have a 10% chance to fully resist a spell, but I think only shadow resistance can go that high in pvp.(I never use resistance unless it's a buff due to spell pen)

Nucklez
    I would like to say thanks for the guide, the hit rating and numbers section has helped me out a lot. I had actually asked the hit rating question on the forums just as you had posted this guide. I've referenced many parts of this guide, and they have really helped me in pvp and even pve as well. I know this guide took you a very long time to write and work out. The jokes/trolling was pretty interesting as well. Keep it up! I do look forward to your fixes when you get your account straightened out, but for the most part your guide has been very helpful to me. Enhancement shaman is a very difficult class to play, but it is extremely rewarding when you figure it out. I look forward to seeing more Enhancement shammys get in here and kick some butt!

plf1
    I would like to say thanks for the guide, the hit rating and numbers section has helped me out a lot. I had actually asked the hit rating question on the forums just as you had posted this guide. I've referenced many parts of this guide, and they have really helped me in pvp and even pve as well. I know this guide took you a very long time to write and work out. The jokes/trolling was pretty interesting as well. Keep it up! I do look forward to your fixes when you get your account straightened out, but for the most part your guide has been very helpful to me. Enhancement shaman is a very difficult class to play, but it is extremely rewarding when you figure it out. I look forward to seeing more Enhancement shammys get in here and kick some butt!
    thanks, that really made me happy and inspired me to fix it :D

First 1234513 ... Last