1. Fail guide.... really fail... this enh shammie woudl never get any high rate cause he have no clue about enh shamies in 3.3.5 i shoudl make enh guide one day but fak it... none pros plays here enh anyway so use this noob guide and qq hwo enh is weak...

Are u sure? do u know my Team rating? do you know if ppl who read this guide improved thier skills? do u know a lot about enh shamans? if so, why dont u tell us where did i failed? i dare u to tell every mistake...

i will be glad to know where i did a mistake, if u say that everything is wrong, them, lets talk about other thing.
    Cool story troll.
    I am currently using Comet's Tail, is that good enough? I am currently only on Rentless, and my DPS doesn't seem to be high. I am still new to the class but is there something I am not doing that can maximize my DPS?
    I don't like trolling but Naitroxx (whitesneik) is the best enh shaman for me here. You guys will never ever beat him even with BiS gear. He had a team 145-0 at 2500 raiting in sargeras back when best people where still playing and he got that as enh shaman. I had a team 2590 raiting before I quit here as enh shaman 255-15. You can check my statistics to see hightest 2v2 raiting. What is yo best raiting now? And y here are no good enh shamans. Sad.

Extrodinary

plf1
    I don't like trolling but Naitroxx (whitesneik) is the best enh shaman for me here. You guys will never ever beat him even with BiS gear. He had a team 145-0 at 2500 raiting in sargeras back when best people where still playing and he got that as enh shaman. I had a team 2590 raiting before I quit here as enh shaman 255-15. You can check my statistics to see hightest 2v2 raiting. What is yo best raiting now? And y here are no good enh shamans. Sad.

Extrodinary
    haha, i dared him cuz i needed some help. i know he is good. i though it will make him get angry and start explaining every mistake, cuz i cant do a guide like that without mistakes. i wasnt serious about it, but i was pretending to be XD

but yorodan and revoke1337 helped me a lot. i really apreciate ur help.

also dont think im awesome wiith shamans, im not that goood cuz i stopped playing since 3.0.x, now im in wow again.

all those comments that seem to be so serious is just to call ppl's attention and force them to help me..... is the only efficient way to get help. if u ask, they will just say "im too lazy"

i will make this guide perfect with the help of everyone, just telll me sufetions and what to add/remove/change.

plf1
    awesome, thanks for your help, ill fix it tomorow cuz i get unbanned at 6am. also, im goin to make the "rotation" section bigger, so everyone (yodoran, rovoke1337, shashma and naitroxx) read as much as u can (dont be lazy) and try to find any mistakes and post it or pm me.
    Thank you all.

4. Finally! im unbanned and guide is fixed. ill be adding more stuff later.
    Thanks for your help naitroxx. i added some macros also. make sure u dont forget to post urs aswell.

5. I got my two cents to help you with the guide.
    Firstly, Unholy Death Knights have a talent called Unholy Blight, which will make their diseases undispellable for the duration of it.

And regarding the keybinds. Q, S and E are to be bound to spells or abilities while A and D should be bound to the strafe keys. Backpedalling and keyboard turning are just as suboptimal as spellclicking.

6. Thanks slakt.
    Adding the keybinds and editing DK :)
    i am going to make a uh DK just to know them better. ive only tryed blood.

7. Your main hand enchant isn't updated, I still see it as the 65AP one when mousing over it.

Also, you state to apply lightning shield if you have mana, but shields don't cost mana. Also, reapplying it often is a good way to deal damage against rogues and druids because they attack so fast.

8. Is there a macro that allow you to set your feral spirits to attack your target? I always get this problem when dueling dks. My feral spirits keep on attacking their summons..

9. Is there a macro that allow you to set your feral spirits to attack your target? I always get this problem when dueling dks. My feral spirits keep on attacking their summons..
    /petattack

look at the macros section, its added.

------
    yodoran, i will fix that.

10. Isnt that a cata trinket? 1472 Atack power proc is super insane, haha.

MuffinManx
    Why use the pve head/shoulder enchants and not the ones that give AP/resilience?

Also I understand titanium chain on one hand, but why black magic on offhand. I know more haste will give more maelstrom which is more heals, but you say AP > all in pvp so why not go with two berserking since they stack now?

Is that just too much armor reduction?

12. Isnt that a cata trinket? 1472 Atack power proc is super insane, haha.
    Its from halion and its a available on coin shop haha.

13. Why use the pve head/shoulder enchants and not the ones that give AP/resilience?

Also I understand titanium chain on one hand, but why black magic on offhand. I know more haste will give more maelstrom which is more heals, but you say AP > all in pvp so why not go with two berserking since they stack now?

Is that just too much armor reduction?
    It's really up to you. I personally prefer berserkin and T. chain for pvp 2v2 and 2x berserkin for BGs. Other ppl like Berseerkin and black magic, Bers/bers for 2v2, and so. I suggest to stick with Berserkin and chain, but if u like bers x2, get them.

Yes, AP> all, but if u want to have some haste, get it with Black magic proc and rings/neck. but if u dont like haste, get Bers/T. chain them

Berserkin doesnt reduce armor.... 5% armor redution is $#!+.

if u dont have over 1k Resil, them get resil enchants.
    ---------------------------------
    Its from halion and its a available on coin shop haha.
    Added to the guide. Thanks.

14. Thanks to this guide, i learned a lot about enhancement shaman.

Few things I notice while doing duels and bg's is that I never saw my Wind Shear, Hex, and Purge get resisted even i got 0 spell pen.

Is spell pen really a must?

First ... 2345614 ... Last