1. Thank you stormtroopr, added your pic to the guide :)

ZaneThePain
    Yo man, I am just really curious. I saw this Enhancement Shaman using a two hander in BGs O.o

Is it actually viable or is it just more for fun?

3. Yo man, I am just really curious. I saw this Enhancement Shaman using a two hander in BGs O.o

Is it actually viable or is it just more for fun?
    I saw Enh with Cryptmaker HC, so I googled a bit
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...ancement-shamy

4. You guyz want me to post a section about 2 handed wep? i can do it, it will be fun :)

ZaneThePain
    The problem with that link is that its for patch 2.3.3. I mean they are even talking about Enhancements w/ Shields. That is just ******ed.

Please do make a thread about it, it will be very interesting :)

rcgn
    I actually know a guildie who uses a 2h for BGs. Apparently you hit like a truck, but you have a lot of downtime (no LL). I actually want to try it with one of the random ICC10 2handers which keep getting DE'd. Don't think it's viable anywhere outside of BG's though.

7. ok guyz ill make a section about 2h waeapons :D

let me win some money here, some dude said that he can beat me in ssb64, but i told him, he cant cuz im the best ssb player XD
    ----
    and it isnt that bad cuz u can switch to one handed once u get windfury proc with 2h!

8. Ok guyz, im done with 2h wep shaman. give it a look and tell me ur thoughts about it :)

9. @l3g10nw do you use dbw hc? if yes, can you please tell me what procs on your dbw. I am planning to donate dbw/sts hc but im kinda torn between the two. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

10. hey expertise cap? or any expertise? because i don't wanna ss get dodged by clothies, or parryed D: btw any tactics againts classes?pr0 hunters are problem D:

11. @l3g10nw do you use dbw hc? if yes, can you please tell me what procs on your dbw. I am planning to donate dbw/sts hc but im kinda torn between the two. :confused:

Thanks in advance.
    not really, sometimes, i like sharpened twillight scale better. i dislike those wierd ppl u transform >.<
    DBW (non heroic) has 3 procs:

1: speed of vrykul: increases haste for 600 for 30 secs

2: agility of vrykul: increases agility for 600 for 30 secs

3: power of the taunka: attack power increased by 1200 for 30 secs

the first 2 are easy to proc, but last one is kinda hard.
    this is non heroic, i dont have heroic version. i guess heroic version has procs like 700 + agil or haste and 1300 + ap.... just guessing.

Sharpened twillight scale last 15 secs only. but, theres only one 1400 attack power proc, wich is awesome.

hey expertise cap? or any expertise? because i don't wanna ss get dodged by clothies, or parryed D: btw any tactics againts classes?pr0 hunters are problem D:
    i use 9/9
    that's what talents give u. i dont remember a clothie dodging or parring my ss. i think u dont need more than 10/10. at 9/9 i dont get dodge or parried by them.

Pro hunter is hard. Bm pro hunters are harder. i use blood lust+ spirit wolf+ spirit walk and drop Earthbinding totem close to them. im super fast and always close to them. if they use the thing that parries everything for 5 secs, i just attack other the other partner to get ML proc again. when hunter is out of Deterrence, i morph him into a Frog XD and continue attacking him while being verry close to him..... always slowing him with earthbinding.

it depends on who is ur partner.
    i play literaly alone, mathematicaly with no1 and theoricaly, with an spector. my partner is completely new to wow. 3.6k gs pve destro. he spams shadow bolt.......

what i tell him is to stay back, fear the strongest and kill weakest or healer. he always dies at first so i have to 2v1 a lot.... and i win many times. i always ice root the strongest-nonhealer and kill weakest/healer.

when it is a pro hunter + healer, kill the healer, cc huntard.

if healer is dudu, u win.
    purge his hots and he is lost

The only problem may be latency is dudu got haste and starts casting nourish. thats a quick heal, as soon as u see ANY type of cast, Windshear it!

if healer is disc pri,
    purge her shield and tremor her fear

if shaman healz,
    Keep him slow and u are good to go

shamans main healing spell is the shower thingy, riptide. just purge whenever he takes a shower. also, makesure u use a shock spell before windshear, cuz they always drop grounding totem before casting healz. and they do lots of fake casts. purge Bloodlust. purge everything.

i gtg ill continue later.

12. @l3g10nw thanks a lot man. I already donated for sts and it is awesome.

13. ive played shaman for about a year now, but i like your 2 hander guide. i never thought about using a macro to switch to the 2 1 handers when you want to use lava lash after a WF procs and then switch back to the 2 hander for WF, shocks and stormstrike. sounds fun for bgs

14. gues who is annoying you again! its me mario!
    w/E i wanted to ask in your guide you say slow weps, ok but ppl tell me all the time im a noob shaman (*****s) and suggest me to get more haste (to proc ms and get more heals) so my hits are nice, and i recently got the totem that gives 235 haste (from flame shock ticks) and i saw that 2.20 speed is the fastes we want to have. atm with flurry and totem haste + the 235 haste my wep speed is 1.43 so is that ok or am i a jerk? D:

First ... 4567816 ... Last