1. hey dude. same enhance/retri here with a lower arena level. we found its so hard to fight priest/rogue...
    Did you find any solutions? also. how do you use tremor vs priests? They were destroyed right away after fear.

2. Hello there, very nice guide!
    I mixed the talents since Im a lvl 79 twink, but I have a question, I have 3k AP unbuffed and my weapon speed is like 2.44 (144 haste) should I change some AP gems to gain more haste?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

3. The Crypt Maker

"So long, my love."

This section will talk about 2H Weapons and how to hit like a truck.

Note: This is just for BGs, not for arenas. Don't try this if u are low / totally unskilled. You have been warned.

Note 2: For WF crits, PVE gear>pvp gear. i have full pvp gear.

Note 3: WF somtimes last too much to proc IF u are full pvp. You need Haste to proc WF fast. Remember: HASTE.

Note 4: On PVE gear you will make MUCH MORE HIGHER Crits. Its hard to one shot somone with PVPgear , PVP its NOT RECOMENDED for this.

Why 2h weapons for an enh shaman? isnt it bad? how will u do Lava lash? how will ML proc with a 2h wep?

First of all, 2H wep is a bad deal for arenas, u will get pwned a lot. Its good to use 2h weapons on BGs, raid to Org and maybe 1v1 for fun. Also, you wont hit too hard on plate if u dont have good Armor penetration.

The good part about 2h wep is Windfury. You will love every time windfury procs. let's take a look at it:

Unbuffed

Wep: Wrathfull Gladiator's Bonegrinder

Sweet, isnt it? here i made 2 wf crits, look closely on the combat window. that was just WF, nothing else.

Here is what you need to hit like a truck:

Deathbringer's Will
    Sharpened Twilight Scale
    Must have this if you want to do high dmg on plates. If you cant afford this (e.g. you are full pvp and dont want to buy them) just don't get it, but you wont hit very hard on plates.

Cryptmaker
    for the 2h wep, PVE is great! this wep gives you Arp, and a lot. Try getting a similar one if you cant afford to get this one.... or just get non-heroic one.

this one is also great! Warmace of Menethil
    it gives u Crit and Haste. remember u need lots of haste!

Gem for arp if you dont have 450 arp. rest jus get attack power. arp works very good for plates.

I'm using CryptMaker there, NON HEROIC. if one of u guyz can get heroic version, awesome then! Wrathful 2h its a nice deal, but its too expensive, lots of arena points, better donate for CM heroic.
    Hit rating is at 200 cuz cryptmaker gives you 95 hit rating. you shouldnt worry about hit rating IF you are using a PVE wep that has HR.

There i got Black magic enchant, but you can get Berserking ench.
    Note that i only have 2 arp gems, nothing else. Dont use big gems on weapons cuz you will be Switching between fast and slow weps, let me explain this now, i think we are good to move on.

Ok, so the first thing u need to know is that with 2h wep u cant use Lava lash. so we are going to have to macro and off hand. i know that lava lash doesnt make a good dmg but at least u can slow ur prey, and also proc ML, trinkets, and most important: Proc Berserking.

yeah, you can have 3 enchs, one on the 2h, another on main hand and last one on off hand. ill try to see if triple berserking procs XD

so what you willl do is , get close to our costumer, show him what u got till WF procs, and them immediately swicht to ur 2 weps. then without losing time make a lava lash then shock spell and switch to ur 2h wep again, remember WF ICD is 3 secs, so u have 3 secs to do Whatever u want with x2 weapons.

this is what u will mainly do:

STormStrike (macroed, look down)
    IF Windfury procs, change to x2 weps for 3 secs, them quickly switch back to ur 2h.
    Lava lash (while WF is on ICD)
    Frost shock
    wait for cds...KITE! be checking ur Cryptmaker's white CD..

Macros

Stormstrike

equip x2 weps

Frost shock

Those are the most necessary for 2h, look at macro section if u want more macros.

Glyphs

Major Glyphs

[Glyph of Windfury Weapon]
    [Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem]
    [Glyph of Feral Spirit]

Talents

Talent build

Imbues

Never forget to imbue ALL 3 weps. Get WF ONLY at 2h wep. and on main hand get Frostband and on offhand frostband.

Again,

2H=Windfury
    Main hand: Frostband
    Off Hand: Frostband

Enchantments

2h= [Enchant Weapon - Berserking]

Main Hand: [Enchant Weapon - Berserking]

Off hand: Black Magic or berserking again if it triple procs. ill check this later.

ok guyz, so basicaly, thats it. you are good to ride ur truck. be careful with it. also, note that if u have pve gear is even better. your crits are higher, way higher.

oh and i forgot to mention one guy
    [yt]GT_zOIoYIBY[/yt]
    Beavis
    go to 2:22
    very funny haha

-

-

-

This was my first thread and i hope you like it. Thank you for visiting this guide, have fun!

Special thanks:
    *Someone who said to some other guy "IF you know a lot about shamans, Why Dont you MAKE A GUIDE?"
    That sentence inspired me.
    *Nocaden
    *Yodoran
    *Naitroxx
    *Revoke1337
    *You: Because we like you.

Could you link the 2Handed talent tree ?

4. hello everyone, thanks for this fantastic guide! I find it very understandable.

I ask for a little help regarding a macro

generally it works well
    but in case my totem is destroyed before its time
    the macro stops and does not restart after the reset set

I must cast a new fire torem or change target for reste Marco

5. Dude this guide is a masterpiece! Its like being reading a final degree project. Very complete, usefull and funny!
    Thank you!

First ... 7151617