1. Always see this in Guides...

Tooltip: Sanctified Wrath (Tier 8 ret talent tree)
    Increases the critical strike chance of Hammer of Wrath by 50%, reduces the cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 60 sec. and while affected by Avenging Wrath 50% of all damage caused bypasses damage reduction effects.

=> If he hammer's you and pops all his CD's, Shamanistic Rage is completly useless. Therefor you have to rethink your whole skill-use during the fight against ret-ardins.
    ty for pointing that out.

before anything, i must say i dont know much about wotlk since i have such a long time i dont play it.

so lets look it this way.

a pala stuns u and pop every burst cd he has (eg wings, most bursts more than a minute cd, with about 20s busrt). u have an ability that reduces dmg with a 1 min cd, lasting 15 secs.
    what should u do? reduce the dmg by 15% (its 30% but with santified wrath makes it 15%) or wait till he burst u to use it in the other burst?

its better to use shamistic rage at first because u want to use it again in battle. so u have no other option than use it early, and better when he is bursting u hard.

correct me if i am wrong, like i said, i have a rly long time without seeing wotlk. at least i can remeber a bit of cata stuff, but not wotlk.

greetings

edit:
    another option to counter Wings is to bring some french fries. enjoy your serving of chicken wings with french fries.

2. Eh, trinking shadowfury against warlocks is a horrible idea imo. Wait for the fear to land, instant trink it, ground the death coil (don't ground too soon, good warlocks will pop it), then tremor/shear the next fear. Good warlocks will just death coil you and then drop you into fear if you're dumb enough to trink shadowfury.

On paladins just spam purge anything you can.

3. July 7, 2016  

4. i'm not tryharding, mostly trolling/facerolling ppl just casual duels vs random classes that i've seen people struggle against as enhance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6mlAbZ92U

I try to use as few cds as possible vs most targets, but sometimes i need cds to beat a counterspec+geared DK for example

(I had a 35 min video which got corrupted somehow, so I made this quick random dueling while streaming in less than 30 min)

5. what neck should i get? crit? armor pen?

the guide is out dated and i cant see the stuff. so is it recommended to gem attack power or armor pen?

6. i'm not tryharding, mostly trolling/facerolling ppl just casual duels vs random classes that i've seen people struggle against as enhance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6mlAbZ92U

I try to use as few cds as possible vs most targets, but sometimes i need cds to beat a counterspec+geared DK for example

(I had a 35 min video which got corrupted somehow, so I made this quick random dueling while streaming in less than 30 min)
    Pls tell me what are best talents for 1v1

7. has Enhancement Shaman anticlass? when no chance to win? like DK has no chance vs Hunter, or hunter has no chance vs SPrist ?

8. is this really a full list of your keybinds? flame shock is not even here?

9. Great guide over all i must say!

After Reading the comments and the debate over wf/wf vs wf/fb. I figured i would add my 2 cents.. I where the highest rated enhan in 2v2, playing disc/enha @1950-2k. (No flex lol).

As op sugest going wf/wf is going to be the way to go Most of the time... its all about the pressure, and that can be hard to dish out some times as enhan. Given that most of you probably play dubbel dps but still. I do how ever recomend haveing a macro for equiping a fast 1,50 oh with fb. Since it can be verry useful to help you stick to a target or keep his mate slowed. I would run around with x2 wf most of the time and swap to the fast oh for a fast fb proc. I would next to always get it of with a swing, ll and swing again. Since ll procs of your oh, you get 3 swing of in the blink of an eye. Hope this information could be of and help to any aspiering enha players out there!

10. Isn't wf/wf not working anymore?

11. Isn't wf/wf not working anymore?
    There used to be a bug where the WF off-hand proc dealed as much dmg as a main hand proc but that got fixed a long time ago.
    There is no reason to use WF on off-hand anymore. A WF off-hand proc deals low dmg and puts WF on a 3 sec CD in which it can not proc from the main-hand.
    You should always use WF/FB in PvP.

12. Nothing against prot wars. I guess they own them too cuz I play one.

13. Hey, nice guide! Have a question: do we need to use earth/fire shocks in pvp?

14. Hi guys, thanks for the guide.

I have a question for you, i play enhancement in arena (1900-2000), not very skill so, and i don't understand how i Can engage vs SP/rogue or dp/rogue... I watch lot of videos of enhancement/ret on old AT and at the start of the game he wolves + tremor totem and he goes into combat, so he can't be sap...
    I try here and it doesn't work so it was a bug or i dont understand something ?

Thanks in advance & sorry for bad english.

First ... 614151617 Last