1. http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#IZouchkAbihsgzAoE00Vb

^this is the "basic molten spec"
    You can move that 1 point from Imp Healthstone to Fel Synergy, if your pet dies at BQL or Sindy...
    And you have this variation
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-talents/Orcwok/Deathwing/?group=2/

2. nah, maybe if pets were fixed... but they won't be.

archdruid7
    so guys what r the best minor glyphs for a selfish demo warlock?

4. so guys what r the best minor glyphs for a selfish demo warlock?
    None of them make any significant difference to Demo locks.

The only one that is half decent is Glyph of curse of exhaustion which is only usable in Affliction PvP.

archdruid7
    ur sure ? but leaving them empty like that would just be useless , so any suggestion?

6. ur sure ? but leaving them empty like that would just be useless , so any suggestion?
    None of the minor glyphs will actually help with your DPS or support in any ways. However, if you insist on it then you can always glyph Unending Breath as for the rest just have fun I guess you could glyph soul well. Really though just look at the minor glyphs you aren't missing out on anything, it is only in MOP that Lock minor glyphs actually become something more worthwhile.

archdruid7
    thx for ur replies much appreciated dear fellow molten players :D

XilonKnight
    Is there anyway you can repost talents? when i open the link on ANY browser, its completely blank...Thanks in advance

9. Is there anyway you can repost talents? when i open the link on ANY browser, its completely blank...Thanks in advance
    I think this was it.

10. Since glyph of felguard is fixed is it worth to replace glyph of extra demon form?

11. keep in mind that pets still don't scale with hit rating, so they miss a lot
    also their overall damage is lame, in ICC my felguard does less DMG than my Immolate
    it's not really wort it, IMO

Spoiler: Show
    "As of now glyph of felguard is broken, so using it would be a complete waste. If it were fixed, meta would still be a better choice because of the current state of warlock pets (see below in Section 5). Meta is a really good glyph. More time in meta = more dps."

12. I have a question. Im building my Demo lock almost identically to that build with one small exception. I put a point into mana feed because I find it very useful. This has of course left me with only one point in intensity, so I'm left wandering: Should I even take intensity or not?
    The fact that Shadowburn is right there within my reach and it nicely rounds up my build with all talents being maxed out is very tempting and having that extra source of burst damage can be very helpful.

13. I have a question. Im building my Demo lock almost identically to that build with one small exception. I put a point into mana feed because I find it very useful. This has of course left me with only one point in intensity, so I'm left wandering: Should I even take intensity or not?
    The fact that Shadowburn is right there within my reach and it nicely rounds up my build with all talents being maxed out is very tempting and having that extra source of burst damage can be very helpful.
    If you want to run a Mana feed build, just drop 1 point from Master Summoner, and keep 2/2 Intensity (you need that pushback protection). Shadowburn is a PVP talent only, it doesn't do that much dmg and it requires a soul shard.

14. can someone tell me which items should i get with vote points?

15. with starting gear, ur first prio is 35% crit, then haste stacking.
    so an item like heavens flare is very OP.
    Eye of the Broodmother also looks fairly nice for VP, it mainly depends on ur gear, what is ur worst item, what needs to be upgraded, u might have really nice trinkets but terrible boots.

avoid spirit while u are gathering gear, untill u are pushing 25man icc.
    and avoid intel if u can (Like pandora plea)

First ... 91718192021 ... Last