1. Has felguard been fixed and / or viable? All the demo locks I see use imp

2. So Im always casting soul fire <35% even on molten procs instead incinerate?

3. Talents ? this link is broke of talents.
    Cheers.

4. Can someone reupload talents for this build?

5. May 2, 2020  
    Glyph of Felguard or Glyph of meta??
    Both seems to be working from what i can tell,im using Felguard atm but that extra time in Meta state seems soooooo good in longer fights and overall game play

6. May 2, 2020  
    Glyph of Felguard or Glyph of meta??
    Both seems to be working from what i can tell,im using Felguard atm but that extra time in Meta state seems soooooo good in longer fights and overall game play
    In most bossfights you can usually use two metas, with this glyph that would no longer be possible

7. May 2, 2020  
    Looks like im gonna have to test it out, seems simple enoght to put Felguard on atk dummy and check for dmg with and with out glyph to see how much of a difference does it make....same for my self, to check that extra sec on meta form

8. May 2, 2020  
    Thsi glyph is always dps loss. I checked it few month ago. I can't tell exact numbers, cause i am not at my pc with wow data till tuesday, but i tested it 2 ways, and both times fellguard glyph won.
    1) simcraft and modelling
    2) Check any demo log (if u're using wol for example). According to dps graphic add 20% extra dps for 6 sec after meta's endm and add smth like 0.6 of immo aura dmg. And remove 20% of fg damage.
    This glyph is not so good, cause baically u have extra 6sec when all your procs already faded, and dps dropped pretty low. ALso u're forced to use immo aura exactly from start, when in normal conditions u can synchronize it with trinqet procs to obtain much better numbers.

9. May 2, 2020  
    Yea, noticed that my self from different sites and forums.
    Most of them agree that constant bonus from Glyph of Felguard is way better then extra time in meta form...be it short or long fight, its the same.
    I trust that in short AoE fights extra meta might have advantage with immo aura, even more so when your just faffing around questing and what not

10. June 6, 2020  

11. June 9, 2020  
    So, is felguard still bugged?
    I have two different warlocks, on my alliance one my felguard cast intercept automatically even tho it's set not to. On my horde one everything is just fine

12. So Im always casting soul fire <35% even on molten procs instead incinerate?
    Molten procs affect your soulfire too, so suit urself )

13. Hello, does anyone know what I should be doing when I activate Meta at the beginning of Boss fight.

Demonic Charge, Shadow Cleave (on CD), Hellfire and then Dots and SB as normal ?

or is there a better way to do it ?

Thanks.

14. Hello, does anyone know what I should be doing when I activate Meta at the beginning of Boss fight.

Demonic Charge, Shadow Cleave (on CD), Hellfire and then Dots and SB as normal ?

or is there a better way to do it ?

Thanks.
    If you can start in melee range (e.g. DBS) you save one gcd (since you don't need Demonic Charge). On bosses where you have to walk closer, you can also do so when casting Corruption and Curse of Doom, which can again save you a gcd and thus gain you dps (especially in bosses like Marrowgar since your Charge doesn't get you far enough to stack with everyone else under the boss).

I also generally like putting the DoTs first to give you a better chance of having procs during your meta duration.

That said, I'm not quite sure about the finer details (e.g. whether CoDoom benefits from the meta bonus), but even then there's benefits to casting it before meta (saving a gcd during meta which gives less room for Molten Core procs clipping, the aforementioned getting close to boss, and also allows you to cast the following CoDs earlier, potentially giving you +1 CoD during the whole fight).

First ... 1119202122 Last