decimatus
    What addons are you using? Your skill bar, buffs and chat look so neat. I use XPerl. It's a mess. :p

Violinist
    What addons are you using? Your skill bar, buffs and chat look so neat. I use XPerl. It's a mess. :p
    In that ss this is TukUi. I gave up on that cause its just not very customizable (or at least i couldn't find a way to customize it short of editing stuff in LUA). If you want smthing like that, then i suggest that u get LUI.

decimatus
    In that ss this is TukUi. I gave up on that cause its just not very customizable (or at least i couldn't find a way to customize it short of editing stuff in LUA). If you want smthing like that, then i suggest that u get LUI.
    Oh, thank you so much! LUI looks wonderful! :)

4. In that ss this is TukUi. I gave up on that cause its just not very customizable (or at least i couldn't find a way to customize it short of editing stuff in LUA). If you want smthing like that, then i suggest that u get LUI.
    Best UI I've come across in a while. I had some trouble getting it to work (fails on my part), but it's great ^_^

I think I already said this, but very nice guide ;P

eber
    I was looking into that, which version do you use? Or can we possibly get an upload? :D

Violinist
    Here is where i got Tukui. Personally i do not recommend it because it is fairly limited imo.

eber
    I meant lui

Violinist
    Ahhh ok ill get u that link. Im 99% sure this is the right one: LUI

9. Addon Thread, find Awesomes post, it's on the first page.

OR, you could just use this.

LoonieBoonie
    Violinist...Cristi thought all he knew, do not disappoint him.

11. In that ss this is TukUi. I gave up on that cause its just not very customizable (or at least i couldn't find a way to customize it short of editing stuff in LUA). If you want smthing like that, then i suggest that u get LUI.
    if you want a very customizable UI, pitbull is the solution - you can literally change everything

there are so many times people actually see pitbull UIs & mistake it for some other UI (because nUI, etc just rip off stuff from pitbull)

only thing - most people don't like the raid grids, for that you can use another addon

Violinist
    what would be the best trinkets and wep i can get for my demo lock via vote shop?
    The best trinket that you can get from Vote points would prolly be flare of the heavens. The second best would probably be Illustration of the Dragon Soul. As far as weapons, you could go with Sunreaver Disciple's Blade + Chalice of Benedictus or Illumination. The differance is that you get 18 mor stam, 1 less int, 69 mor sp, 9 less haste, a lot less crit lol and 37 more hit. Imo, i would go for 1h + oh because as a demo lock mor sp is better and when you start doing icc, you have an oh for frost needle or rigamortis.

13. The best trinket that you can get from Vote points would prolly be flare of the heavens. The second best would probably be Illustration of the Dragon Soul. As far as weapons, you could go with Sunreaver Disciple's Blade + Chalice of Benedictus or Illumination. The differance is that you get 18 mor stam, 1 less int, 69 mor sp, 9 less haste, a lot less crit lol and 37 more hit. Imo, i would go for 1h + oh because as a demo lock mor sp is better and when you start doing icc, you have an oh for frost needle or rigamortis.
    Isn't Eye of the Broodmother better than Illustration?

14. Isn't Eye of the Broodmother better than Illustration?
    http://www.openwow.com/?item=45308
    125 SP, 87 Crit

http://www.openwow.com/?item=40432
    200 SP

Demo is more SP reliant, so, illustrations wins
    ---------------------------------
    i pulled 4k dps with a 3,3k gs demo lock in pos on the last boss today... is that good or bad xD?
    you obviously know the answer, then why ask ?

First 1234513 ... Last