1. i will add the link to my guide. I already have all of the tips that you mentioned. (At least all of the ones i agree with).

Off topic: Where r u now that crysis is gone?
    I dont see anything about aoe situations, decimation uses, how meta boosts CoD or how you should change life tap glyph for immo if you lack spirit but i guess you dont agree with them, i wonder why though.

Off-topic: I wouldnt say "gone" yet but are you offering me a job?

2. Brainfart... For some reason I thought Eye gives more SP :P
    yea most people think it gives 25 x 10 = 250 SP

but the stupid thing stacks only 5 times ... whoever designed the trinket din't realize its stats are useless

but i guess a fire mage could use it ;)

eber
    yea most people think it gives 25 x 10 = 250 SP

but the stupid thing stacks only 5 times ... whoever designed the trinket din't realize its stats are useless

but i guess a fire mage could use it ;)
    5 stacks also means it procs faster. Given an average starting rotation, broodmother would be fully proced by the end of the rotation while the eye would still be proccing.

4. 5 stacks also means it procs faster. Given an average starting rotation, broodmother would be fully proced by the end of the rotation while the eye would still be proccing.
    won't matter in boss fights, moreover 10-15secs for all the stuff to come up, is not that much
    the only boss fight where it might matter is probably Dreamwalker

eber
    won't matter in boss fights, moreover 10-15secs for all the stuff to come up, is not that much
    the only boss fight where it might matter is probably Dreamwalker
    I meant that it was fine for it's time (in fact before toc and icc came out I actually used both). Obviously, you'd want to replace it now since there are a lot better options, but for it's ilevel it wasn't that big of a difference.

Violinist
    I dont see anything about aoe situations, decimation uses, how meta boosts CoD or how you should change life tap glyph for immo if you lack spirit but i guess you dont agree with them, i wonder why though.

Off-topic: I wouldnt say "gone" yet but are you offering me a job?
    As far as AoE i really dont see it as that important. How many boss fights do u know of that require you to use AoE? Maybe lk if ur killing the spirits but thats it and maybe VDW but thats pretty much it. Everyone who has asked me about demo lock has only wanted the info i put out. I never had one person say to me, "hey wat do u do for aoe?". So as far as talking about it, i dont think it is necessary. now for decimation use i talked about that in spells. As for decimation i talked about it in spells. Meta boosts really any buff so that kinda goes without saying. The only time that you would be able to do that is if you 1.) Meta at the beginning of the fight, which then all of your spells are used under meta or 2.) if you used it later in @ say 35% or on bosses like pp or LK or smthing which then it is pure dumb luck that u reapply it (and sometimes you may even be switching to CoA so...) I mean if you really want to wait but most of the time mine is still on the target. As far as GoLT, i completely disagree with that. Even without any spirit items, you still have about 400-500 spirit buffed (with my gear guide). So you are still getting around 80-100 spell power. So in my opinion its worth it. If your playing demo ur buffing the raid, so any additional sp that you can get it worth it.

I suggest you read this before just criticizing what i have to say and thinking that just cause i dont agree with your advice im automatically wrong:
    Now my suggestion to you is not to just use this as your sole resource for playing demo lock. There are so many other places that can give good info from a different perspective. There are many different ways to play a class and the same can be said for anything else in life. There are many different ways to teach and learn violin for example. This guide is just how I play lock and it works very well for me.
    This is how i play demo lock and it works. Simple enough

Off-topic: Well maybe :D We are looking for demo locks...

dan86br
    After following many guides (including this one) i could finaly do some decent DPS.

I reached 14k dps at DBS (ICC 25) and i hope i can pass that mark soon :)

thanks for the tips

8. I suggest you read this before just criticizing what i have to say and thinking that just cause i dont agree with your advice im automatically wrong:
    I did read it, my point is, if you are making a guide you rather explain everything if it can get you an extra bit of dps and things like aoe are also important because you are also cleaning tash and doing it fast makes the raid go better.

If you are not going to put a tip because "it goes without saying" then you can pretty much say the same about this guide, we already knew all this, the point of the guide is to show it to people who doesnt know it.

9. After following many guides (including this one) i could finaly do some decent DPS.

I reached 14k dps at DBS (ICC 25) and i hope i can pass that mark soon :)

thanks for the tips
    hard to comment whether thats good or bad without knowing your what gear you got ;)
    but it seems fairly reasonable dps.

dan86br
    hard to comment whether thats good or bad without knowing your what gear you got ;)
    but it seems fairly reasonable dps.
    You can check my armory here:
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ilo/Frostwolf/

Pugoria
    I just don't get 1 thing:
    Why is normal version of Reign of the Dead better than normal version of Phylectury of the Nameless Lich, and why is HC version of Reign of the Dead worse than HC version of Phylectury of the Nameless Lich?

12. you gear seems to be decent enough for 14k

so i'd say you are doing well.

but your stats do need a bit more tweaking for demo, lose the crit get more haste & spirit

BestMarine
    Since nobody noticed or didnt write anything about this, here it goes.
    Do you think your sets of gear for both The Selfish Sort and The "Spirit Stacker" (Non-Donor) must be "exactly" like that? I mean instead of having Belt of Omission/Plague Scientist's Boots combo, what do you think about having Crushing Coldwraith Belt/Deathfrost Boots?
    I know deathfrost boots are not cheap, but forget about that and think only about stats both items give together and about easier (not probably) progress to hc items :)

Violinist
    Since nobody noticed or didnt write anything about this, here it goes.
    Do you think your sets of gear for both The Selfish Sort and The "Spirit Stacker" (Non-Donor) must be "exactly" like that? I mean instead of having Belt of Omission/Plague Scientist's Boots combo, what do you think about having Crushing Coldwraith Belt/Deathfrost Boots?
    I know deathfrost boots are not cheap, but forget about that and think only about stats both items give together and about easier (not probably) progress to hc items :)
    Both combos give the same exact stats so there really is no differance

dan86br
    Guys i am realy strugling to get better trinkes as DFO never drops, and i am yet to find a group to down Anub at ToC 25 to get Reign of Unliving.

So i wanna know for my current gear set (you can check my armory at the signature) is What is the best trinket i could get from votes or before ToC 25 lvl ?

I intend to keep Flare of the Heavens, ans was thinking about getting Illustration of the dragon sould to replace abyssal rune, would it be an improvement or would just be equivalent ?
    I Also have Scale of fates as an option, so wich you guys think would be better ?

First ... 2345614 ... Last