1. Can someone post a picture of the talent build ? the website is not working anymore

2. talent link is crashed. can anyone help?

3. why given 2 point for master summoner ? useless talent for pve in demo tree. i dont remember any my pet died at icc indeed something really goes worng and take a breathe. use fel domination and summon again in 5 sec.. i prefer using supresion at max. and get benefit from other stat as much as i can. and also intensity open up for discussion. almost never make profit. if u realy want it. give 1 point + concantrate auro thats enough
    Edited: March 3, 2017

4. this is all so wrong, no wonder no one can play demonology on this server

5. this is all so wrong, no wonder no one can play demonology on this server
    can u elaborate, mister l33t wurluk?)

6. wrong talents, wrong glyphs, wrong profs and possibly wrong gameplay.
    demonology can easily be in top 3 dps fi you know how and when to use his burst phase. coming to this server I've seen thing like black magic enchants on your weapon or dfo/cts trinkets or herbalism paired with jc or even rolling undead instead of orc - I'm talking about absolutely getting 100% out of demonology spec and these just won't help you get there but it's okay everyone can play their own game.
    i've played in few guilds on both alliance and horde side like Devotion, favourite nightmare and seen logs from Udba, Royal bloodline and my very own guild right now because I like to compare myself with other warlocks, good place to learn sth as well. What I'm trying to say now is that things I've listed in the first sentence of this post is what make all of the top warlocks from these guilds to be very average at least. I know I will get a lot of hate for saying this but whatever :D
    well if you want to talk more precisely about this subject I can share my own knowledge and provide some general tips for your warlocks

7. demonology can easily be in top 3 dps
    i stopped reading right there. gl hf lol

8. I'm not that surprised, that's what I was talking about. enjoy doing 17k dps and calling yourself good

9. I'm not that surprised, that's what I was talking about. enjoy doing 17k dps and calling yourself good
    u can call urself good and claim that ure top dps as demolock, but without any proofs u're just another forum troll. look: i do 40k dps as fury warr, no proofs, if u re doing less than me then ure scrub.

10. I just wanna ask if this all is working as intended on the realm atm, like I'm currently playing demonology the imp way, since that's how 99.9% of them are playing right now, but idk it just doesn't feel like it at all, basically i feel like destro lock spamming shadow bolts(personal feeling). What my point/question is, i wanna know if the felguad is working correctly and should people really start changing to it, like I've tested it out outside of the raid and ye i must say difference between the imp and felguard alone in dps is like 1k. Didn't have a chance to test the overall dps in the raids. Reason why I'm asking this is that I'd probably change to the spirit stack build to boost up the raids completely, since why to play support spec if i won't support till the end and make others love me (kek). So if anyone could answer me if the felguard is worth going atm, since i can't find the bugtracker for the glyph of felguard if its fixed or not, ty in advance.

11. First of all if you feel like destro lock spamming bolts while playing demo then you are doing it wrong.
    Demo warlock's dps will always be mostly fire damage as you need to focus on boosting soulfire phase with anything you got (flame caps, speed potions, engi gloves) and incinerates which do more damage with imp.
    As you said yourself imp is doing higher dps than felguard and what's more it gives extra 5% fire crit so soulfires, incinerates, immolation aura and immolate all benefit from it greatly.
    Next, the spirit thing. Why..? Remember that your raid gets only 10% of your current spellpower when your pet crits. So, wasting 20 sockets and some gear for pure spirit will give you like 400-500 extra spirit which is multiplied by 39% from fel armor leaving you with extra 156-~200 sp. So your raid will receive extra 20sp. I don't see the point in ruining your warlock for equivalent of 1 runed cardinal ruby (23sp) when demo warlock can easily do 18-20k dps on multiple bosses in ICC. You will do more good for your raid if you gem yourself correctly and play better.

12. Well as spirit stack i didn't really mean gemming spirit everywhere, thought of the build that creator of this guide also posted if u want to play that way, u pretty much stack 23sp in all sockets unless the bonus is 7+ sp with only 1 yellow gem. As for the imp vs felguard, is 5% fire crit really more worth then 5% more dmg on shadow bolt/corruption? (Not mentioning immolate, incinerate, soulfire cuz both imp/felguard will give 5% increase there)

13. Yes. As I said the biggest source of warlock demo damage is fire coming from soulfire, incinerates, immolate and immolation aura.
    Even in shorter fights like DB around ~40% of damage is soulfire - compared to ~25-27% from shadowbolt (with imp). 5% extra crit boosts soulfires alone by a great amount and it is visible. Shadow bolt + corru (+ CoD) combined is around 36% which is still less than soulfire alone.
    In longer fights the difference is even bigger, so yes imp is far superior to felguard even without mentioning their dps.

http://imgur.com/a/fkQ2L

First ... 101819202122 Last