1. Curse of Doom does more overall DPS at lower iLvl but as your gear progresses and you get closer to BIS items (much higher SP), Curse of Agony begins winning over Curse of Doom. I'll try to get in a proof on my warlock throughout the week. There are few reasons why that is-firstly, take a look at the affliction talents. You see all those % increases from talents like Improved Curse of Agony and Contagion? Yeah, this basically means the farther your gear progresses the better CoA becomes (scaling of affliction spec is insane when it comes to end game).

Also, Curse of Doom isn't affected by Shadow Embrace. I believe that when you hit average iLvl of 245 which means decent haste/spellpower levels (around ICC normal gear and above), Curse of Agony becomes better than Doom.

[...]

Actually, Amplify Curse is a decent talent when your haste level isn't too close to GCD cap (which is 1639 haste if I recall correctly without any raid buff). When you reach 1.3k-1.4k haste with raid buffs, the talent doesn't really do anything unless your average ping is really low (less than 100). If you run around 900-1000 haste, it is a much more noticeable talent and will provide a slight DPS increase (since it takes less time for GCD to 'reload').
    In that case, this becomes the best talent spec for end-game on Warmane. Taking away the point from Amplify Curse, considering haste caps, and sacrificing a point from Imp Life Tap - both going into Imp CoA.

2. Ty for the talents but considering that I'm lvl 80 with no gear (coz used instant lvl 80 on the wlock after moltdown) I think that Improved Life Tap would be kinda important for a while because of the mana problems.

And just to be clear Zoomen is my second account "^^". Been a mage main for my whole time playing pve and been trying to get to play other classes and now ended up going for Wlock so alot of things to figure out. :3
    Edited: July 15, 2015

3. If you got no gear, then just go Destruction or Hybrid.

4. can you fix the link for the talent build ?

5. Is the haste rolling over bug still in effect? On Icecrown.

6. Is the haste rolling over bug still in effect? On Icecrown.
    No, fixed long time ago.

7. Hello! The guide is cool, very interesting and useful, but I can't see bis list, the link for talents is broken, I can't see glyphs, consumables, enchants and gems.
    Would you like to change it?

8. Hello! The guide is cool, very interesting and useful, but I can't see bis list, the link for talents is broken, I can't see glyphs, consumables, enchants and gems.
    Would you like to change it?
    Mate i believe here you can find guide that is up to date with all that information you need.

9. The talent build isnt even fixed yet.... well this sucks

10. Delete this topic or fix talent link

11. Delete this topic or fix talent link
    The guide is in all likelihood quite thoroughly outdated. Here is the original thread that was most of the source material for this guide's contents: http://web.archive.org/web/201008191...warlock_thread.

12. than its time to fix this GUIDE
    ANy warmane Modes??

13. No need to necro this thread up constantly. There is a new guide for PVE Affliction Warlock 3.3.5 - up to date and very well written:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=380134

First ... 8910