1. Sorry for this ignorant question
    But why should I use Heroic Strike on a target, doesn't it generate threat?
    Whatever skills will generate threat. The main question is whether the tank can generate more threat than you. Heroic strike is a skill which turn your next melee attack into a special attack (not sure if I pick the correct word). That's why all 3 spec of warrior would want to queue heroic strike as much as they can (have enough rage to do it).

2. May 16, 2020  
    Sup ! im looking for Off-spec build Arms for Dungeons Heroic

Any tips?

3. Wanna try this on Frostmourne, should I still got for arm pen? Or should I go for strenght gems until ICC is out?

4. Sup ! im looking for Off-spec build Arms for Dungeons Heroic

Any tips?
    If your gear isn't stellar, you should go for the Execute subspec and use Glyphs of Bladestorm, Cleaving and Sweeping Strikes. With better gear (if you're passively ArP-capped, or close to it) you should use Incite subspec (Glyphs stay the same).

5. Wanna try this on Frostmourne, should I still got for arm pen? Or should I go for strenght gems until ICC is out?
    This depends on the gear you have available. If you have a trinket with an ArP proc you should try to get ArP soft-capped (check the section on ArP). Otherwise, if you can reach around 80% passive ArP or more with gems, you should just gem straight ArP.

6. Hello, is it worth to cap expertise at BiS? More concretely, is it worth to go Weapon Mastery 2/2 or Sudden Death 3/3? Assuming Incite spec, I am one talent point short of having both WM and SD capped, so I'm conflicted.
    Edited: October 13, 2021

7. Hello, is it worth to cap expertise at BiS?
    Absolutely YES! Because as class/spec with resource generation through auto attacks you surely would like to have chance of boss dodging it > you rage starving > not being able to use your skills > no critical strikes > deeps wounds falling off > you losing lots od damage.
    Everything above was sarcasm, in case you couldn't get it.
    Now more specifically: there is a reason, why getting your character hit and expertise capped is so important. And this reason is simple - you are eliminating two RNG values from your DPS formula. It is most crucial for specs like Arms, where even one missed/dodged attack or skill can result in dramatic loss of damage and time, totaly ruining your rotation.
    And i'll be a little spicy here - if you are asking such question, Arms is surely not spec for you to play

8. What do you think about the second part of the question? Does WM maxed outweigh SD through raw stat gain? Also someone mentioned that Execute loses value at endgame.

9. You do not mix Incite and SD builds. And yes, Execute have AP scaling of something like 0.2 and costs 30 rage.
    Just stick to one of available specs

10. To say arms has more utility then fury is just silly and untrue. Your whole idea for playing arms is dependant on having a melee heavy raid that benefit from the dmg increase that arms will provide but this only 4% vs the constant dps you will gain from playing fury over arms. Outside of being able to use charge in combat and applying a 4% dmg increase for melee arms has no more utility then fury. IF you have low gear I would play arms but as your gear increases switch to fury.

11. Well, if didn't play Arms, don't try to show off.
    Noone argues that Fury have more DPS.
    But Arms do bring utility.
    Thunderclap spreads AoE bleed which provides 4% dmg bonus AND 30% bleed bonus to any target > Fury and MM will be thankful for ability to flex with "top-kek-dps".
    Being able to make 25 yard charges every 15 seconds is another handy side of being arms (and no need to use talent point for it).
    Fury warriors are very egoistic and i dare to say that only 1 out of 100 is doing Sunders, while Arms have no complex to compensate and focuses on raid efficiency.
    And yeah boi, go check vocabulary to see what "utility" means.

12. Well, if didn't play Arms, don't try to show off.
    Noone argues that Fury have more DPS.
    But Arms do bring utility.
    Thunderclap spreads AoE bleed which provides 4% dmg bonus AND 30% bleed bonus to any target > Fury and MM will be thankful for ability to flex with "top-kek-dps".
    Being able to make 25 yard charges every 15 seconds is another handy side of being arms (and no need to use talent point for it).
    Fury warriors are very egoistic and i dare to say that only 1 out of 100 is doing Sunders, while Arms have no complex to compensate and focuses on raid efficiency.
    And yeah boi, go check vocabulary to see what "utility" means.
    How many boss fights do you think speeding aoe bleeds will be of value?
    Fury can also use intercept in combat and frankly not alot of fights call this kind of mobility?
    Outside of your fantasy world how many arms warriors do you think are stacking sunders ?
    Your whole augment for playing arms is based of what if scenarios and not the actual reality. So outside of 4% physical dmg boost and 30% bleed dmg boost arms has nothing to offer over fury who can do pretty much everything arms can do but better, Maybe you should find what utility means since arms bring almost 0 value to a raid vs a fury warrior .

13. Again, my blinded by rage friend.
    Noone said that Arms deals more dmg.
    Mobility - Charge & Intercept are better than only Intercept. Fights - at least DBS, LDW, PP, VDW.
    Dmg bonuses - Marrow, LDW, DBS, PP, VDW (literaly any fight where you have more than 1 target).
    My argument about playing Arms was about doing everything for raid to deal more dmg. Tell me, how many times did you use Shattering throw on Sindy during her landing at phase transition? Don't bother, i can answer for you - zero.
    Bladestorm allows you to drop green ooze targeting on PP fight - i hooe there is no need to tell you how valuable 3 seconds of target idling is important for raid?
    Arms is about creativity and having fun, which we do not deny here. So relax and stop this pointless argue already my dear fanboy "Fury #1 WAAAAAGH!!!"

14. How many boss fights do you think speeding aoe bleeds will be of value?
    Quite possibly close to zero,unless dps whoring on LK ghouls and trash mobs counts. The bleed debuff would be useful for valkyrs,however,you'll probably lose more by bringing an arms warrior over a fury still. There is also an alternative,a bear using berserk+mangle to put the debuff up on multiple targets.
    Fury can also use intercept in combat and frankly not alot of fights call this kind of mobility?
    Actually,it's quite possible to have a lot of movement on multiple fights,like Lady/Rotface/Festergut/PP/BQL/VDW/LK. In fact,i like picking Heroic Fury for these on fury,it's quite handy sometimes.
    Outside of your fantasy world how many arms warriors do you think are stacking sunders ?
    You can probably count on both hands,since they're left behind for more reasons than just fury bringing more damage. But IF you make it into a slot bc let's say every other warrior couldn't connect to the server or you're doing a meme run or just having fun,their duty would be sunder ofc,but that's the duty for fury too. If your warriors slack on sunder,it's time to look for new warriors. Yes,i know Expose Armor exists. No,your job is still doing sunders dear warriors.
    So outside of 4% physical dmg boost and 30% bleed dmg boost
    Which is funny bc the 4% debuff is brought by combat rogues and the bleed damage increase also gets in usually by either a bear or a cat. And said classes provide more than what arms brings.

Anyways,as always,people should play what they like,but they have to realize serious raid compositions usually won't have space for them for a reason.

15. Again, my blinded by rage friend.
    Noone said that Arms deals more dmg.
    Mobility - Charge & Intercept are better than only Intercept. Fights - at least DBS, LDW, PP, VDW.
    Dmg bonuses - Marrow, LDW, DBS, PP, VDW (literaly any fight where you have more than 1 target).
    My argument about playing Arms was about doing everything for raid to deal more dmg. Tell me, how many times did you use Shattering throw on Sindy during her landing at phase transition? Don't bother, i can answer for you - zero.
    Bladestorm allows you to drop green ooze targeting on PP fight - i hooe there is no need to tell you how valuable 3 seconds of target idling is important for raid?
    Arms is about creativity and having fun, which we do not deny here. So relax and stop this pointless argue already my dear fanboy "Fury #1 WAAAAAGH!!!"
    You have said nothing of value here just more reaching. You accuse me of being a fury fan boy. I play fury in pve in wtlk for the same reason the top warriors in the world did and that is because is the better spec all round and will come on top over arms in almost every situation. You ask me if I use shattering throw and then answer on my behalf ? I do use shattering throw when it is useful.What creatvity does arms bring ??? honestly please explain.
    Edited: October 27, 2021

First ... 78910 Last