Craig

[Gallery]Craig

Hey folks,

here are my (some of them with friends) old artworks.

Signatures (Part 1)

Greetings,
    Craig

Craig
    Very impressive, some didn't load though. I like the smudging and glare techniques you used. Coloring is simply perfect.
    Thanks, I reuploaded the other ones and added some pictures. Here is the second part.

Signatures (Part 2)

Craig
    Added

10th of December
    • 7 Signatures
    • 2 Misc

Misc
    1. Dragon Age(Webdesign)
    2. Guitar(Wallpaper)

3. Universe (Artwork)
    4. Parabellum(Webdesign)
    5. Project Offset(Webdesign)

Signatures (Part 3)

Craig
    I added some sizes - maybe they'll fit :)

5. I wish I had such skills :(. Really impressive :)

Artsy
    Wow, this is like the best piece of work I've ever seen, it's so my favorite

Keep it up, <3 it.

Craig
    Wow dude. Those are great. I really liked the Dragon Age webdesign, is it up and running? Hope you can share some WoW-related ones :P

Yes, the Dragon Age Design was up and runned, but nowadays there is already a new Design :D
    These are all old artworks, I stopped the GFX creating since 5 months but maybe I could try to resume it for some WoW-related pictures.

Added (Here)
    11th of December

• 4 Misc
    • 6 Signatures

Strict
    Try to work on your quality and overall color of your tags. Most seem monotone. Your text doesn't really compliment the composition so I would hold off on it for a while. The clipping mask text might not be to bad if you really have to but just try and place it correctly. Try some different effects besides grunge brushes.

Good luck and keep at it :D

Cryonyte
    Dude this is some good quality stuff O.O

Would you mind if used 1? or 2? ...or 3? :D

10. Woooow... I dig your stuff man. Idk which one I like most xD also... ^this

Raz0rback
    Nice work man, I appreciate it. Im glad to see you again. Its like a fortunate coincidence. We know each other for years but I guess you cant remember me cuz I changed my name/profile pic etc.

Your stuff is still amazing and I wanna thank you for all the great work you have done for me and my website in the last few years. Although its a bit strange cuz I thought some artworks are not made by yourself. Obviously you have two different accounts which are called "Ang...t" and "Stof...l". Whatever. Im not Sherlock Holmes and at the bottom of my heart I dont want to know which game you were playing in the past. Thank you and hopefully see you in game ;)

btw.

illegal hot-linking detected :D:D:D