Iridia

[Sketching]

I wish I had leet Photoshop skills right now. Anyway, here's an incomplete sketch since it has bug ichor everywhere. Should I continue it, or sketch maybe another race, class or w.e. (Not used to drawings other than animoo)?

What almost everyone rolled back when WotLK went live (both Retail and Pservers).

2. Indian... (as in the First Nation People of the North America).

3. Needs more Howling Blast.
    Wow. That's actually pretty good. You should finish that! You know very well what I will suggest as the next drawing. :#

Dontey
    The face looks wide for some reason. Other than that, I feel nostalgic when I saw that armor, even though it looks one-dimensional.

Parely
    Really nice. you have accurate and sharp lines. good work

Iridia
    Wow. That's actually pretty good. You should finish that! You know very well what I will suggest as the next drawing. :#
    Let me guess... DP?

Really nice. you have accurate and sharp lines. good work
    I appreciate that.

Next up, either indians or something else.

Iridia
    Please kill me now for not drawing something WoW related.

inc big pictures

Sorry Mongrok, no Indians yet, but I think Taurens would perfectly fit those (Look at the architecture, the totems, etc).

8. I like that one on the bottom the best. You are a good drawer, better than me I can say. Well, I say that to everyone. I do suck at drawing.

9. I like that one on the bottom the best. You are a good drawer, better than me I can say. Well, I say that to everyone. I do suck at drawing.
    :O didn't you draw your sig /brokenheart xD

Iridia
    :O didn't you draw your sig /brokenheart xD
    All it takes is a little searching. Not exactly the sig, but pretty much almost the same art style. Yandere dere dere.

11. WoW pretty nice drawings . I prefer drawing manga but this is the style i can`t :p i prefer doing them you know very fast and the shape its like more like a comics from the cheap ones ;d

12. A Meiling spotted.

Looks like her, anyways.
    I wish I could draw as well as you. :(

Iridia
    The little girl in the ragged dress just screams "Please sir, i'd like some more naruto. Believe it!"
    Ho, I can turn Naruto into lolibait, believe it!

DoomStrike
    Nice work, really cool! You're a great artist.