View Poll Results: Where would u want to see a RP Guild on Ragnaros

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horde

46 66.67%
  • Alliance

29 42.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. So far for guild names - I've gotten <Grim'gol Accord> And <Followers of X>

X = Who ever Leads the guild. That won't be me though.

Any Other Guild Names can be posted here or whispered to me ingame - with a theme/purpose behind it.

2. I've only gotten those 2 Guild Names suggested so far.. I'd like to start the guild as soon as possible before it is forgotten and ends up never happening. If Anyone has any other Guild Suggestions Post it here or whisper me in game.

Other then that you guys are free to Post beneath this one which u like more (Grim'gol Accord) or (Followers of X) .

For Followers of X - I'm not sure how this will be created as i'm not sure who we would be following..
    So i'll we can set up some kind of meeting where that is decided.

I plan on creating this guild by the end of this weekend, on the latest the guild will be created on the 19th of December.

Ingame character - Frozensub/Milktart/Daimune Whisper me or send Frozensub mail.

// xFrenzy47x

xlDeMoNiClx
    I was once in an RP Guild called Priory of Scion. I know it's from DaVinci Code but still sounds cool doesn't it?

4. I was once in an RP Guild called Priory of Scion. I know it's from DaVinci Code but still sounds cool doesn't it?
    Purpose/Cause ?

The Cause/Purpose of the Guild is more important then the name.

xlDeMoNiClx
    Sadly it was just basically a casual RP guild. We had a base on Fray island though so we were kind of had an isolated history.

6. Seems this won't ever get pass the point of speaking of the idea.. I've gotten to little in game feedback on guild name, with all of it ending with me being the leader.. So from this poll u can see that there are a lot interested in an RP Guild so if anyone wanted to start an RP Guild on Ragnaros - Horde seems to be the best side to create it.

xFrenzy47x signing out.

Exzyro
    i think an RP guild would be really cool for those participating...
    i just started on Ragnaros, i made a Belf priest, Ezzit... so shes still a low lvl, but i have some RP exp and would join an RP guild... but idk what to name it or who the leader should be :\

8. I don't mind being Guild Master and leading the guild in an PvE or PvP direction, But when it comes to RP i have little to naught experience. Hence why I wanted Suggestion from the Community. Theres no point if i create a guild with a given name and none of the Role-Players actually like the name.. I thought of creating a guild just to get us all together so we can easily decide on a Name together , but then i was told that, if i did that people would get attached to it.

Guild Name for just getting us all together would've been <Is A Role-Player>

Exzyro
    well as for a name, i was thinking, and since it sounded like you wanted to go for the more "group of adventurers feel" you could do something like
    <Faith in Wonders> or
    <Story Unwritten>
    depending on which way you wanted to go... unless you wanted it to feel more like a clan, in which case you would use that...

then the next step would be finding a leader :\

10. Could u give me an purpose or cause of those guild ?

BlueEma
    As far as i remember, a guild's name can be changed....
    <Faith in Wonders> could be awesome...

xlDeMoNiClx
    Faith In Wonders sounds like it would be the Horde equivalent of the Explorer's League. Which would be interesting.

13. <Faith in Wonders> : 3 People for it. Anyone else like the name Faith in Wonders ?

14. <Faith in Wonders> : 3 People for it. Anyone else like the name Faith in Wonders ?
    i would like to RP in this guild once i change servers... so yeah i like the name :D

Exzyro
    well i was just trying to go along with what people said, a group of people meeting at a tavern or somewhere then going out for a quest to find treasure or whatever...
    when i was thinking of the name i was thinking along the lines of a group of friends that hear legends or stories or find a treasure map and decide to investigate further, leading to a series of RP quests... it would be pretty easy to think of the beginning, but harder to make a reward or something at the end xD

First 12345 Last