Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horde

46 66.67%
  • Alliance

29 42.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. [Ragnaros] RP

It seems the Horde RP Guild died out >>Our Own Path<< .

Poll Question: Where would want to see a RP Guild on Ragnaros ?
    Vote for both ally and horde if you don't care which faction :)

Also upon voting, comment if u have any suggestions? Guild name etc.

If we get enough players, I'll start a Guild, horde/ally depending on results.

MudkipzJ
    SoL reborn! :D

Parely
    ....again?

4. SoL reborn!
    Lolz calling the Guild <SoL Reborn!> or Calling it <Shield of Light> ?

5. No lets be original something that is rather neutral would be best. So that the guild alignment doesn't turn away potential rpers. BTW if you would prefer we can revive the Netharion guild

6. I'm not on Neltharion anymore :? Also I'm getting a little bored of the constant pve so i thought of joining/creating a RP guild for something different. Yeah I do prefer having a Neutral name. So far it looks as if the guild will be horde side. So far it seems Horde > Ally . But only 3 posts, with one suggestion T_T

7. Whats ur ingame name on ragnaros?

Parely
    I don't like horde rp... boohoo.... buuuut maaaaybeee

9. Shadowviper - Human

Daimune - Orc
    Frozensub - Orc
    Milktart - Tauren

Thats about the only ones I play with atm

I don't like horde rp... boohoo.... buuuut maaaaybeee
    You'll learn to like it :)

10. Yeah its pretty good. My favourite race to rp is Draenei but night elves are ok too. My character is Irivia btw, and shes a blood elf priest.

BlueEma
    Horde RP is good...
    1) playing troll and trying to speak jamaican (using how ya doin' and mon and watcha needin')
    2) or some emo orc wanting some revenge...
    3) Or the b3st yet, an ex human lord now dead and revived as an undead... wanting revenge on the living of course.
    4) or some crack addicted belf warlock that wants to rule the world... of warcraft
    5) or some peace loving tauren who fight for peace (killing lots and lots of ally in BGs, and some hordes in arenas)

Yep, gotta love horde RP...

Parely
    a tauren is okay... but I can't stand bloodelf lore...

but you gotta love ally rp! come on... ;P

13. Eh the narrow mindedness. The Blood Elves don't differ from the ally all that much after all they used to be aligned with alliance until the alliance betrayed them

BlueEma
    Horde RP is not that bad, just a bit too repetitive and overrated(blame those with zero imagination, not the horde lore itself). Still, playing as a human ALONE, can give you more choices than most of horde races altogether. Also, nightelf lore might be the richest out there. Lots of things to chose from.
    On the other hand, undead starts out with lots and LOTS of combinations. IIRC, a forsaken is a human OR elf undead, so you can be a dead nighelf or blood elf, which also gives you lots of material to work with (i'm looking at you, fallen human paladins and ex human nobles which everyone play *sigh*)
    The only races that give you less work on their past, are gnomes, trolls, perhaps taurens, even dwarves. Playing them lets you concentrate on their present or future.
    Yeah yeah, every time i start a RP character, i always build a past and set a goal. I like to RP as a serious, grown up [whatever race] i chose. Believe it or not, your characters are not cheesy teenagers with love problems XD (yep, that kind of rp makes be crazy).
    As a conclusion, i support a RP guild / community on Ragnaros (my Mother-realm)

15. Believe it or not, your characters are not cheesy teenagers with love problems XD
    D: damn there goes all my characters bio down the drain :/

EDIT: So far it seems that this guild will be on Horde side (sorry to those who voted Ally) And we have 14 RPers based on votes..

Only have one guild suggestion though.. It won't work for the Horde setting though..
    I'd throw my idea here later today when i get home.

123 ... Last