Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some of my favourite ways to get gold. These can be used on any realm. I will use the x1 Lordaeron gold rate, since that will be the most accurate one. You can later muiltiply it by the rate amount of your realm (x3 on Frostwolf, x12 on Neltharion and Deathwing and x20 on Sargeras and Ragnaros).
There are three main ways to get gold.

Number One. 1. Uno. - Soloing.

This is one of my favourite ways to get gold, and can pretty much be completed by any "self-sufficent class" such as Death Knights and Paladins (those are kings), followed by Warriors, Druids and Hunters (still good) and surprisingly, Rogues and Warlocks can solo some places too!
I will say that DK and Paladin are solo class 1, Warrior, Druid and Hunter class 2, and Warlocks and Rogues class 3. I will use the "classes" to qualify the places that can be solod, and with what kind of gear.

Places to solo:
  • Molten Core - In Burning Steppes, a 40 man raid, easily solod by any three classes. Though Ragnaros is only soloable by the Class 1 and Warlocks and Hunters.
    Bosses that drop gold - The four Naga serpents (the last Naga, in the very end of Molten Core is bugged, you will get him to 50% health, and he will regen to full health), and Ragnaros.

Gold amount that can be earned - 250 gold.
  • Blackwing Lair - Also in the Burning Steppes, in the Blackrock Mountain. Mostly, soloable by Warriors, Death Knights, Paladins, Hunters and Warlocks. Though the first boss is hard to solo due to his constant CCs and stun, he is killable by Hunters and Warlocks. Druids can down him too, if got the right gear.
    The second boss is nearly impossible to solo by any class.
    The Overlord is soloable by all three classes.
    The first drake is solobale by Classes 1, 2 and 3 (no rogues).
    The second drake is soloable by Death Knights, Paladins, Warlocks and Hunters.
    The third drake is soloable by Death Knights Paladins and Hunters (tried it many times on Warlock, but no luck...)
    The three-headed dragon is soloable easily by Hutners and Class 1.
    Bosses that drop gold - All.

Gold amount that can be earned - 500 gold.
  • Temple of Ahn-Quraj - This raid is in the Silthius. Generally, mostly soloable by all four classes. Easy run.

Gold amount that can be eanred - 375 gold.
  • Ruins of Ahn-Quraj - Same as Temple, most bosses are soloable by any class and drop abit more gold. Usually an easier. Run.

Gold amount that can be earned - 400 gold.
  • Margtherions Lair - This dungeon is hard, and is soloable by Death Knights, Paladins and Warlocks (Hunters, im sorry, but unless you got like full T10.5 Heroic, and your pet has 30K+ stamina, you are dead...) Boss drops around 500 gold.
    All bosses drop gold.

Gold amount that can be earned - 500 gold.
  • Black Temple - All bosses, except the First one can be soloable by Class Ones and Warlocks. Warriors may have a hard time at the Blood Lady and Rogues tend to die at the Four Generals. Hunters cant hold all agro at some bosses and get screwed...
    Bosses that drop gold - All

Gold amount that can be earned - 1500.
  • Gruuls Lair - This is a one boss raid, soloable by any three classes.
    All bosses drop gold.

Gold amount that can be earned - 400.
  • Vault of Archavon - Yes, a joke, but i saw Death Knights solo this.
    All bosses drop gold.

Gold amount that can be earned: 1000 (10 man), 2000 (25 man). (+Emblems)
  • Obsidian Sanctum - And yes, Death Knights solo this.
    All bosses drop gold.

Gold amount that can be earned - 400 (10 man), 900 (25 man). (+ emblems)
  • Icecrown Citadel (Rep Farm Mobs). - This is a well known Icecrown Citadel Rep Farm. Here, one, pulls mobs, kills them, and gets loot. This might take a while, but it is really a great way to get gold.
    Gold amount that can be earned - Sadly, its varies from 1000 to 10000+ gold. Depending on the amount of epic drops.
    Icecrown Citadel - Bosses
    Oh yes, our final part of the list. This is the final dungeon of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. It is soloable, and some videos on YouTube show people solo bosses while in 3.3.5.a expansion. I will not post them here, since it will be a violation of people's copyrights, but you can find some in the comments below.

Loot:
    All of the bosses drop gear, money, emblems.
    Gold Amount that can be earned: Starting from 1000 gold, going up to 100000+, due to people that might buy things for their alts. (This is when you sell gear to other people, directly from the loot, for more information see the "Alt Run" below).

Rogue Section

This is a section for all rogue fans out there. I have added some information about rogues, and here is the basics you need to know:
To solo as rogue you will need to have the following:

1. Evasion Tactics
A "Dodge Cap", or more often known as "Evasion Cap". This is a cap, often achieved easily by tanks, which gives a 100% chance to Dodge, Parry or Block an attack. For rogues, there is no Block, so rogues will have to make off Dodge and Parry.
Due to the Hardcap, impaled by Blizzard in one of the 2.0(something) patches, the rogue dodge hardcap is set of to 80%. You cant possibly go any higher then that, so you will have to manage with Parry.
Things you can concider, that will make it easier:
First of all, you won't be able to go Assasination or full Sub tree. You will need to make a hybrid spec, which contains the best elements of Assasination and Combat.
For combat, you might want to look in:
Ailities that increase Dodge and Defence rating.
Abilites that increase Parry Rating.
Abilities that grand a bonus attack after each attack that you dodge.
In assasination tree:
The talent that adds an additional combo point on the target as soon as you dodge one of it's attacks.

2. Agility.
This is the prime stat you will wan't to pay attention to.
First of all, agility gives a bonus to attack power, and crit rating, which alone is really good for rogues.
Then, agility increases your haste rating (not a lot, though), and your Dodge rating.
This will make it your prime stat.
NOTE: Agility gems (the +20 ones) grant 0.3 dodge rating less then +20 Dodge Rating gems, while the Dodge Rating gems don't add any damage or crit.
Remember, you will need to have a hardcap on dodge, without any trinket procs, so try to get it. Having dodge at around 50%-60% (which is achieveble via T10 gear with full agility socket) will allow you to get some parry rating, which with addition to dodge, will give a 90% chance to not get hit.
Say you got 56% dodge, and 24% parry. This will give you a 80% chance not to get hit; while having 80% dodge and about 30% parry will give you a 110% chance to not get hit, which will result in a total dissaperence of any white damage on you.

3. Enemy Spells

Note that dodge will not save you from enemy AOE attacks. Only the enemy [Miss %] has an effect on that. So, fighting bosses from Molten Core and Blackwing, will have a much greater effect, rather then taking face on, say, some mobs in Pit of Saron (and yes, ofcourse, Paladins, Death Knight, and some Warriors (including my warrior) can solo Pit of Saron).
So try to pick targets that deal 100% (or something close to that) of "white damage".

P.S. I will try to get the information about bosses, and the type of the damage they inflict, just for rogues.
Further information is to be posted

Alt Run

This is more often known as "Ninja".

But NO, this is not a topic on how to ninja things.
"Ninjas" or "players that take things that they don't need" are the people that use this tactics, but it can be used by anyone, and people should not be called ninja for this. Please continue reading to understand everything.

I will be talking about: How to give loot to someone from a boss, that is a raid boss, and the person who you want to give this loot to, wansnt in your raid group.

For this you will need:
Raid Leader Privillages.
Alts (or people that you wan't to give the loot to).
Trusted people to be in your group.
Being NOT saved in the dungeon you want to get loot from.

First of all, kill the boss. For all i care, solo him. Then, change loot to Free For All.
Invite your alt (or the person you wan't to give the loot to).
Note: If this is your alt, make sure you have a friend you trust near you, so you can pass the raid leader to him, and he will take over, while you relog to your alt.
When logged on your alt, run to the dungeon.
Walk into it.
There will be a message, saying (X/Y number of bosses have been killed. If you wish to continue, you will be saved in the following Raid Instance; Do you wish to get saved?)
You have 1 Minute to say yes or not, after that you will be removed to the graveyard.
Note: You won't be able to loot the corpse, unless you are not saved, so don't try getting the loot in less then one minute and trying not to get saved.
Run to the boss corpse and loot the things you want. If this is an Icecrown Citadel boss, then just simply continue with all your alts.
This is the way how people ninja Vault of Archavon things, and this is how they sell them. But PLEASE! By all means, this is NOT a ninja guide. This is just a tip on how to get the gear you wan't for your alts.
I geared four of my alts like this, via 3 manning Icecrown Citadel. Same did those two other people in my party. This is just a little tip and please, do not think this is a ninja tip!!!

Number Two. 2. Deux. - Farming
I know this is the most lame way to get gold, but hey. Its the 100% one, and works generally all the time.
lemonchiffon"]Icecrown Citadel[/B] - Trash mobs are soloable by any three classes with good gear. Though, not rogues will have a hard time. I heard that some exceptional Death Knights solo all bosses up to Death Bringer, but im reallly really not sure about that.
All mobs drop loot, but not
Things to farm:

• Frostweave Cloth
    I know that this can be farmed from Humanoids in Northrend. Good places are the human hold in Dragon Wastes and near the Tanuka Village in Borean Tundra.
    Average amount per hour - 100.
    Gold amount that can be earned - Starting at 100 Gold.
  • Titanium Ore

- I know you can farm Titanium in Shalozar Basin.
Average amount per hour - 3.

Gold amount that can be earned - Starting at 150.
  • Gems

- These can be farmed from Ores, and Battlegrounds. Generally can be bought for 10'000 honor and sold at 100 gold each.
Average amount per hour - 2
Gold amount that can be earned - Starting at 200 gold and over, tepending on Battleground wins or luck with mining.

NOTE: NEED HELP FROM OTHERS THAT KNOW WHAT TO FARM, I NEVER FARMED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT CAN BE FARMED. SO POST THE THINGS IN THE COMMENTS WITH THE AMOUNT OF GOLD PER ITEM, AND GOLD THAT CAN BE EARNED, WITH THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF ITEMS PER HOUR. THANKS.

Number Three. 3. Trois - Professions.
This is the "invest in yourself" way of getting gold. The more you invest in yourself, the more money you will get in the future. Example: Buy epic recipies for Blacksmithing from Icecrown, and people will pay more money for them.
The secret is to tip slightly over the original price of the materials that are needed for this item.

Professions that can be used to get money.

- Money via Icecrown Recipies - This is where you buy recipies for high ItemLevel gear and create it. Usually these go for alot of money.
Blacksmithing
Leatherworking
Tailoring

- Money via Personal Tips - This is when you ask a bit extra from each thing you make for "the tips".
Enchanting
Jewelcrafting
Alchemy

- Money via Auction House sales - This is where you get resourses and either sell them to players or post them on the auction house.
Mining
Skinning
Enchanting (Disenchanting)
Insciption

Example: for the Professions:

Boots of the Kingly Upheval.
5 Primorodial Saronties (500-750 each).
8 TitanSteel Bars (around 150 each).
12 Eternal Earth (around 10 each)

This will cost you around 6500 gold.
That can be quite pricely. You can just ask people to give you 7000 gold or something close to that, and buy the mats. That usually works....

There are alot of such items and can be sold generally to end-game people.

Enchanting and Jewelcrafting, and other professions that can create things can give you alot of gold too!

Note: I am open to all suggestions and editions. Please help me edit this to make it bigger. Thanks in ahead everyone!:D

RECENT CHANGES:

March 3d -
Added a Rogue section, with stats. Further information about boss spells is to be followed.
Basic changed to the Soloing Section
Added "Alt Run" section.