Tefelis

Fire mage PVP video

I've been asked (sort of) to make a pvp video. So here. I did it. Enjoy.

<-- here

Basicaly, its what i gathered in a day, and the next day, i montaged.

Used Sony Vegas for this... at which I knew absolute zero about, so dont expect uber editing skills.

And yeah, i know i made alot of mistakes, i just followed a request (in a way).

2. No firestarter? :l

Decent vid tho

Tefelis
    No firestarter? :l

Decent vid tho
    Yep no fire starter, thats totaly over estimated talent.

PickindimJr
    always liked fire mages and like this one aswell :)
    expect to see some more in future :)

Lancealot
    excellent vid. nice job. u could be a monster with firestarter :)

btw wtf dmg? :D whats your crit ?

Tefelis
    excellent vid. nice job. u could be a monster with firestarter :)

btw wtf dmg? :D whats your crit ?
    currently, im 43% :D

P.S. and yeah... as you can see, its allmost all insta casts :D

7. nice video thats how you play fire mages pretty much. control comes first damage later

Tefelis
    Hmm... i though ill receive allot of negative comments. But i don't :D.

And... now do you believe that i made that guide? Or you will think that that's not me running around there? :D.

9. MEn -.- model edit that human male into undead male. Mages are just undead-ish....

Tefelis
    MEn -.- model edit that human male into undead male. Mages are just undead-ish....
    Undets are bony... i dont like bony.

11. Gonna check it out when my internet gets fixed currently im accecing forums using my phone.

12. Nice video. But, if you admite suggestions, i would not show the point; i mean, if you have used Fraps, for example, you have the choice of don't show your mouse, which never will be beauty to see on your screen.

About Undead mages.... I LOVE undead mages (i prefer male, sorry xD), but if he prefer human mages, it's all said, it's his video :3

See you

EDIT:
    Next time could include some arena times; arena always are more interesant than BGs, or Opendoor PvP, which can be really funny too.

Tefelis
    Nice video. But, if you admite suggestions, i would not show the point; i mean, if you have used Fraps, for example, you have the choice of don't show your mouse, which never will be beauty to see on your screen.

About Undead mages.... I LOVE undead mages (i prefer male, sorry xD), but if he prefer human mages, it's all said, it's his video :3

See you

EDIT:
    Next time could include some arena times; arena always are more interesant than BGs, or Opendoor PvP, which can be really funny too.
    Oke, right after ill go to arenas with my brother.

Damn... i just noticed... that i was with the wrong glyphs all the time :D. Glyph of arcane blast lol.

Lancealot
    43% ?! dude i have full wrathful crit gears (Including off-hand and dagger!) and my crit is 32% i think... ur not even wrathful and u have 43%? hacks ? :D

Krizik
    Fantastic Video! Nice UI btw.
    Great crits :>.

Btw, do you have a Razor Naga? I notice that mostly players that have 1-7 on their main spells either have the Naga or love to use 1-0

12 Last