Johnnyd3rp
    You know that if you intervene a target and the hunter scatters it, the warrior will get the scatter right?
    Please watch it again if needed inb4 reposting, thank you :).
    Hm no, eat traps it's the base of warrior pvp, you dont use intervene for taking scatter but you use intervene when scatter is already on the drood. Also a good idea is to pop spell reflection intervene end eat trap.

Izuke
    i know what you mean, but if you intervene when you think a scatter is gona land on your partner, you will get the scatter, not your partner (same mechanic as a blind), so you avoid a 4 second CC on your partner+ he can run from the trap.
    About spell reflect, theres not really a need for that since you are usually being targeted :P.

3. Was good, The spr/fmage team did however suck **** but aye you get that.

to thw guy @ start if thread, warsong is worse than the pve servers 'just sayin

4. lolwat, I haven't met you in 2's yet, seems like u wanna get CC'ed 24/7 hehe.. anyways, I enjoyed the sheep avoiding in ur movie since its not like usual molten wow fags do that.

Izuke
    we're going a bit off topic here :p

6. we're going a bit off topic here :p
    i agree, i think all the forum lurkers are rank 1 glads of every season and they shouldnt need to discuss it here

PickindimJr
    loved the priest/hunter part much more, that last match was interesting though warr didnt put any pressure on hunter for some reason :(

in warrior/druid part, well one thing i didnt like its the smourne(which is definitely huge advantage over normal[wrathfull] weapons) but wont judge people on their gear so i wont criticise it :)
    all in all, good video and i hope to see more in the future :)
    i especially like how offensive u play on ur priest :)

Izuke
    haha, well the problem is that 90% of the teams i face with my warrior or priest are plates, dk wars + hpala or rdruid >.<, those r even more boring to watch, there are few decent casters to face.

I think if i continue this proyect ima keep on with shadow/disc Pov in arenas ^^.

smourne haters :>

9. I thought when you said it the first time it was just a simple typo but now you said it twice lol. It's 'Project' not 'Proyect'

Also agree go with more priest pov, warrior was boring and was very basic.
    project in spanish is "proyecto", very common typo spanish to english

Izuke
    project in spanish is "proyecto", very common typo spanish to english
    ^ . <3

11. Gotta wear those hater Blockers Man. Keeps you Dry

Slug
    Notice how he always has skull.

Quote straight from him:

"Give me skull or I will leave the team"

That's really the only interesting thing I saw in this video =/

Izuke
    Notice how he always has skull.

Quote straight from him:

"Give me skull or I will leave the team"

That's really the only interesting thing I saw in this video =/
    Shoulda frapsed our 3s when u ran behind los and got faecraepd by rls
    Jk ;p, well after your statement some constructive critisism would be apreciated

14. Just like someone said long ago posting arena videos on MW forum and you get eat up by all them wannabe pro glads and r1 you didnt even knew they existed.

Izuke
    Just like someone said long ago posting arena videos on MW forum and you get eat up by all them wannabe pro glads and r1 you didnt even knew they existed.
    Thing here is that when it comes to arena, most peeps dont wanna point out the good part of the vid but make their post show that they r skilled or whatsoever, i rarely see any priest doing stuff like swds on polys or blinds or even having an offensive playstile, but well, who an i to argue with forum gladiators.

When i posted this vid here i was ready to take comments like that, but the few people thar like the vids i do, that is enough for me to read what our heroes have to say.

First 1234 ... Last