1. Overall nise quality video but quality of oponents is Molten...

I can comment on mage where he was just wrong positioned 2/3 of the fight and spamming poly and even getting reflected on 2 occasions i think. But Sp/Fm is not that good comp if one of them sucks and losts control which happened on mage point.
    Overall: Warrior with lolmourne needs few swings to nuke priest at high gear. Not mention STS and etc. parts which are unavaivable in Molten raids yet.

As for the hunter/priest vs dudu/warrio. Is it only me or stupid dudu was totally wrong positioned and never intented to be near warrior to pull cyclone on you at first place. Not to mention you let hunter 3/4 of the game drop to 14k hp and only the druid lack of skills to root hunter until DR saves your team.
    Overall: long and boring fight. Opponent mistake to be positioned far and not take mind battle took the win for your side. Not to mention his only normal form acts were dotting hunter.

As for ned: good quality video but ruwined by Molten PvP quality...

2. Overall nise quality video but quality of oponents is Molten...

I can comment on mage where he was just wrong positioned 2/3 of the fight and spamming poly and even getting reflected on 2 occasions i think. But Sp/Fm is not that good comp if one of them sucks and losts control which happened on mage point.
    Overall: Warrior with lolmourne needs few swings to nuke priest at high gear. Not mention STS and etc. parts which are unavaivable in Molten raids yet.

As for the hunter/priest vs dudu/warrio. Is it only me or stupid dudu was totally wrong positioned and never intented to be near warrior to pull cyclone on you at first place. Not to mention you let hunter 3/4 of the game drop to 14k hp and only the druid lack of skills to root hunter until DR saves your team.
    Overall: long and boring fight. Opponent mistake to be positioned far and not take mind battle took the win for your side. Not to mention his only normal form acts were dotting hunter.

hey look it's this guy again!

jk he's another random GLADIATORRrrrrrr

Izuke

Alright, pointing on the "bad" parts of the vid here, i'll give you an answer to that :).

Scatter shot has a smaller range than heals (24 against 30-36), which gives the druid advantage @ max ranging scatters to avoid them, I did let my hunter down to 14k hp several times, because healing him to full will be only a waste of mana + won't generate any pressure.
    If you have ever heard the term peel with Damage. Disc priest has by far the biggest dmg/burst from the healing classes, Shielding my partner with a renew While Atacking the warrior forcing him to weild 1h+shield, means less damage to my partner by making my opponent play defensively.
    I outranged most of the cyclones, and as I said, Rov is a pretty good map for hunter, gives them a wide open area of atack. If you could see, the druid could only land a few casts due to the Cc chains of silence and scatter+trap and fear, i was generating pressure forcing him to heal 24/7.

If you still have some questions regarding gameplay, I'd be always there.

Slug
    The reason why people talk garbage about pretty much every vid recorded on molten is because all the stuff you do (swd poly, swd blind, play offensive) is wasted because the people here are so bad and doesn't even require you to do those things.

I could record my 2.3k mmr 2s, 2.1k mmr 3s, and all you would see is me tunneling, and maybe the ocassional intervene on a blind or something, because that's all I have ever had to do on molten to be successful.

My constructive criticism that rather than just playing ranked games you set up skirms with some of these "forum gladiators'" teams, then there will be actual competition and skilled play from both teams, which is far more entertaining.

Smourne videos are boring anyways.

What I'm REALLY trying to say here is that you should record AT footage

Izuke
    The reason why people talk garbage about pretty much every vid recorded on molten is because all the stuff you do (swd poly, swd blind, play offensive) is wasted because the people here are so bad and doesn't even require you to do those things.

I could record my 2.3k mmr 2s, 2.1k mmr 3s, and all you would see is me tunneling, and maybe the ocassional intervene on a blind or something, because that's all I have ever had to do on molten to be successful.

My constructive criticism that rather than just playing ranked games you set up skirms with some of these "forum gladiators'" teams, then there will be actual competition and skilled play from both teams, which is far more entertaining.

Smourne videos are boring anyways.

What I'm REALLY trying to say here is that you should record AT footage
    I know what you mean, but if im posting a Vid on the molten forums, it's gona be on molten footage, idc about the hate. When i came from AT to molten, it was because I stopped caring about PvP as much as I did, wanted to enjoy the game a bit more ( 0 mobs was depresing lmao). I know I could make a video with At footage, but what's the point on it, proving im the best? Thanks for using some of your time on constrictive critisism <3.

Strict
    I know what you mean, but if im posting a Vid on the molten forums, it's gona be on molten footage, idc about the hate. When i came from AT to molten, it was because I stopped caring about PvP as much as I did, wanted to enjoy the game a bit more ( 0 mobs was depresing lmao). I know I could make a video with At footage, but what's the point on it, proving im the best? Thanks for using some of your time on constrictive critisism <3.
    That's not what I heard about your time on AT...

But in all seriousness

zomgshadowmournenoobgetcarriedbyweapons.

Izuke
    That's not what I heard about your time on AT...

But in all seriousness

zomgshadowmournenoobgetcarriedbyweapons.
    What ?

8. It was good, but you need some better teams, whatever you say wont change the fact that the teams you vs are horrible. I feel you though its hard to find anything decent to play against on moltenwow.

Also you dont need to respond to every troll comment. What do you think they were posted for in the first place?

9. I saw shadowmourne and stopped watching.

Edit: I actually came back to this and man... The match on your priest vs that druid war was a real joke. That warrior let his druid eat all of the frost traps, is it really that hard to intervene when someone gets scatter shotted? Then again it's molten-wow so people probably aren't even aware you can intervene to get the frost trap.
    Now, let me give you a little background info before you embarrass yourself trying to sound like some wanna-be Arena Junkies gladiator. Since you did not know, at that time I was playing at the lowest graphics possible, which makes it impossible to see any ground objects (i.e. traps, etc.). So intervening was half the job. Now please explain to me, how can you intervene a trap when Mind Controlled? Hmm? Okay. Now before you go along flexing your non existent knowledge of the situation, please consider all scenarios ahead of time. Kthx.

10. It would be nice if you fixed the resolution. @_@

Izuke
    It would be nice if you fixed the resolution. @_@
    The black bars @_@? I don't know how thats why i said watch hd :<

12. None of your opponents were even worthy of saying they were skilled, yet, you still had trouble beating most of them. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

You also used the same generic music that's on every popular arena video. I also love how you copy some of the best teams in the world(retail) and use their "explaining" for everything they do. Like seriously, why would ANYONE copy your tactics? You're one of the worst warriors ever.

If anything, the priest was the only entertaining person to watch. And that's minimum.

(Tip to all the horrible video makers. Please avoid putting your character someplace abandoned, panning around your character..then walking. It's so 2005, it's unoriginal and it reduces the quality of your video ten fold.)

13. Booooooring.

None of your opponents were even worthy of saying they were skilled, yet, you still had trouble beating most of them. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Try again.
    ^Hahahahaha. Lets see your video. Please.

14. None of your opponents were even worthy of saying they were skilled, yet, you still had trouble beating most of them. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

You also used the same generic music that's on every popular arena video. I also love how you copy some of the best teams in the world(retail) and use their "explaining" for everything they do. Like seriously, why would ANYONE copy your tactics? You're one of the worst warriors ever.

If anything, the priest was the only entertaining person to watch. And that's minimum.

(Tip to all the horrible video makers. Please avoid putting your character someplace abandoned, panning around your character..then walking. It's so 2005, it's unoriginal and it reduces the quality of your video ten fold.)
    Random guess says this is your druid:

http://armory.molten-wow.com/arenate...pens/Sargeras/

Stay small scrub.

I love to see all these ****ters come out of the 1600 brackets and talk some random **** out of thier ***. Molten wow is clearly an amazing server.

First 12345 ... Last