Izuke

Lyricalflow - Warrior & Priest Arena PoV

So I got a new Pc and i started frapsing some games, kinda wanted to make this a bigger proyect, atm i don't have the time to continue it, I'll just leave it here if any1 wants to see.
    I tried not to overeddit :)

I'm most likely going to continue this, so enjoy.
    Highly recomend hd ;(
    (yes all games are and will be recorded on molten servers, why would i post something else on molten forums :> )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VvZ5...layer_embedded

2. Mean video man, loved it :)
    Also big ups for playing with a resto druid in your warrior. Wanting to see moar ;)

Izuke
    I'll be honest here and say that was terrible.

Your warrior gameplay was very basic.

Priest wasn't as bad but saw nothing special, definitely not worth being in a video.

The SPriest/Fmage team were playing extremely bad. They should beat druid warr. It's not like you outplayed them either they just played it all wrong.
    Didn't like the way you copied from other pro warrs vids with the reflect x3 etc thing.
    That priest and mage didn't even fake cast, they let you reflect and bash anything you wanted.

Warrior wasn't too bad that was vs your priest hunter. Don't know what the hell the druid ktperry was thinking though, he let that warrior down big time.

Boring gameplay. Please post this on warcraftmovies so we can get some laughs like we did with deathsmile's vid.
    Alright i guess i gotta thank you for your "critisism", tbh i don't wanna point your mistakes but that mage did fake cast and eat my reflects with icelance, deathing a blind is nothing special and not worth being in a video, alright idk what is worth being on a video then...

Oh and, you sound kinda upset, saying how bad stuff is. I rarely see videos on molten including a priest deathing blinds or a warrior eating scatters/traps, but well every1 has their own point of view ^^.

Izuke
    There's no need to start and try to troll me now with all that 'you sound upset' bullcrap.

There is no doubt that mage priest was terrible, especially the mage. They made it so easy for you to win.

You spent well over 1 whole minute in the beginning of that game without a single nova on you from the mage. He was just standing there trying to polymorph the entire time, while getting reflected or CC'd from your druid, all it would have taken was a nova which you can't get out of without trinketing or bladestorming just to create some pressure and remove the pressure you were trying to create.

There LoS sucked they didn't control the game at all. Where was the mage when you killed the priest? Oh yeah he was at the other side of the map pointlessly chasing your druid.

Deathing blinds is pretty easy to do especially vs spriest rogue. This ain't 3v3 lol.

Also the enemy warr got the traps not you, which is why i said the warrior was decent.

Just stating the truth bro. I'm not saying your bad but the opponents weren't good. Not a huge surprise though to be honest since it's one of the PVE servers.
    Idk if you are implying that warsong is any good, because it's not.
    And yeah, it's not easy to find decent matches, even on 2.5k mmr i still fight clueless players.
    As i said i didn't have much time to finish this so I just used what i could find on my fraps folders, This ain't a great pvp video, just after watching the whole other bunch of videos here, I thought "this can fit here", i have a fun time laughing with my partners on arenas here.

Idk if you know what molten Average is, i've played on DW and warsong, and the number of priests that can swd a poly is really small, not talking about blinds...

But yeah, Im just making a vid about how arenas are here, with the least edditing i can without making it boring to watch, I'm still learning and having a fun time with it.

Strict
    This thread delivers.

Izuke
    LOL tunechi got raped i have to say ur very skilled so is ur partner the ppl u win on the video they say they are beast in deathwing but yeah still u have win them gg
    azure got some hardcore pvpers not only pve as ppl say i see
    they didn't get actually raped, the map was in favor for a hunter, but thanks ^^.

7. Nice, pretty nice keep making n owning..:)

Izuke
    Nice, pretty nice keep making n owning..:)
    thanks will try if i get time :>

9. Shadowmourne carry.

As always, great videos. Really improved since the first gay editing you did <3

10. The video isn't really interesting, matches are too long, nothing really game breaking happened, you should throw together a few matches where the match looks like your opponent is gonna win, then you score an unexpected kill or do something out of the ordinary or something like that.

11. as long as you kill that druid who i really really dont know i'll like your videos all day

12. I saw shadowmourne and stopped watching.

Edit: I actually came back to this and man... The match on your priest vs that druid war was a real joke. That warrior let his druid eat all of the frost traps, is it really that hard to intervene when someone gets scatter shotted? Then again it's molten-wow so people probably aren't even aware you can intervene to get the frost trap.

Izuke
    I saw shadowmourne and stopped watching.

Edit: I actually came back to this and man... The match on your priest vs that druid war was a real joke. That warrior let his druid eat all of the frost traps, is it really that hard to intervene when someone gets scatter shotted? Then again it's molten-wow so people probably aren't even aware you can intervene to get the frost trap.
    ^blind?

He ate 1 scatter, ate 1 trap, attempted to eat 2.

Please be aware you can watch the video in HD.

14. ^blind?

He ate 1 scatter, ate 1 trap, attempted to eat 2.

Please be aware you can watch the video in HD.
    Wow, you really know what you're talking about

Izuke
    Wow, you really know what you're talking about
    You know that if you intervene a target and the hunter scatters it, the warrior will get the scatter right?
    Please watch it again if needed inb4 reposting, thank you :).

123 ... Last