1. [Streaming] Warsong Arena.

Didn't know where to put this, however i posted this because i feel i'm the only 'dedicated' Streamer on Molten. I'll be Streaming for 4 hours everyday usually on Warsong doing Arena's on Various classes at 2000+ MMR, doesn't seem high but at the moment that's top 10 on Warsong.

Verosk's Stream

I'll be streaming on multiple classes including Resto Druid, Arms & Protection Warrior, Frost dk & Holy Paladin.

Disc Priest

Holy Paladin

Arms Warrior

Resto Druid

Death Knight

http://www.twitch.tv/officialverosk

Middlefinger
    I support this and more people should stream. It's the future.

3. Me like, very skilled player & fun to watch! Keep it going!

PyroRawrz
    wow really cool i didnt know people did this

Izuke
    streaming on molten, this gotta be fun ^^ .

6. Streams online, Streaming Random battlegrounds & world pvp on Warsong.

Slug
    I didn't list any reasons are you blind :)

fgt
    That was something called sarcasm, bro.

I wish people would just stream rather than churning out crappy over-edited arena videos. Streaming is much more intuitive and you get to sort of see into someones team, rather than just watching the best parts from someones best game.

Streams allow you to see someone at their worst as well as at their best, and I really like it. Glad to see people streaming here.

Also twitch.tv is where it's that. That **** was on ABC news.

8. Srsly fatsix added a "x" on the end -.- Hoodrx wont be amused :P
    jk

9. Update on the Stream;

Will be mostly streaming highest rated Paladin & Warrior on Warsong Ft. Multi-Gladiator Flatsix. W/ Skype.

10. Thanks for so much positive feedback, also fixed the sound issue when i stream. So all music played is now in the highest quality possible.

11. What's wrong with clicking on targets as healer? Tabbing through targets doesn't guarantee for you to select the correct target. Also, assist macro's doesn't seem to work entirely as intended imo, since loads of times I don't see target of target.

12. lol i stream on own3d but its cool ppl are streaming now, looks like im no longer a lone wolf

13. if you did watch my holy paladin streams, it wouldn't have been good gameplay whatsoever. last time i played paladin was just after cataclysm on a private server which i won't name, recently came back to paladin after one and a half year off. Streamed as soon as i played my first game & yes i did click my targets and buffs, but that's all fixed now it was just a case of getting used to the new 5 binds for targets and i didn't want to 'practice' getting used to it whilst i was playing some serious Arena.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, will be streaming again once i have a partner on my disc/warrior worthy of streaming with.

EDIT: will be Streaming alot this week after tomorrow from 5pm GMT+0.

14. Stream not Online?

I've recorded every Stream i ever do my online channel, none of it is edited just the way it was in the Stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/officialverosk

~ Then scroll down to more videos, really need to start naming my videos -facedesk-

~ Most Stream's will be on different Classes, so if you prefer watching disc over druid or visa-versa take your pick :-)

~ After 5,000 Views on my Stream, i'll release a guide to how to Stream in full HD and also for those who don't have an 'amazing' computer or Bandwidth to Streaming in 1080 HD.

Currently Streaming me on a Full Furious Rogue, new to rogues playing with a Disc Guildy, Tune in!