Tefelis
    Ok... the rendering was wrong, you rendered as widescreen, but that was too wide.
    You never used Polymorph, which is important in a duel.
    You didnt used remove curse.
    Use Frost armor against warriors, rogues, hunters etc.
    Key bind everything, EVERYTHING. Stop clicking.
    I suggest to ditch firestarter, because it lacks of the burst.
    You make duels last for too long.

All and all, decent video, but could be better if you would stop the god damn clicking.

2. I really enjoyed your video man, the only problems were the aspect ratio and THE DAMN CLICKING( i really suggest you to start key binding all spell). O and tefelis he used Polymorph, he used remove curse too:) GZ

Tefelis
    I really enjoyed your video man, the only problems were the aspect ratio and THE DAMN CLICKING( i really suggest you to start key binding all spell). O and tefelis he used Polymorph, he used remove curse too:) GZ
    Oh, might of missed that.

4. Yea sry about the widescreen.
    I use poly only when really necessary, btw i used it.
    I always remove curse, but in last duel i couldnt cuz she was pushing too hard :D
    I used frost armor against rogue and hunter, maybe i forgot to change when fighting warr.
    That was a new bind i was getting used too thats why i clicked sometimes.
    And for the duel lasting too long, thats cuz unlike u i fight ppl with +1100 resi, as you could see my pyros were critting for under 6k, while in BGs i crit for 10-15k, but these duels were against formidable oponents with +6.1k gs.

Anyway thx for advice, but next time pay more attention plz. :P

5. ugh fire mages and dat rng reflect /vomit

Lidene
    I hope this won't come out the wrong way.
    Every player has the right to be bad but only good players should make videos.
    I'm not saying you should give up making videos for good. I'm saying you should focus on playing the game right now and prehaps when you're ready you can give it one more shot.
    I'm not trying to be a douche. If you're interested I could give you some tips sometime.

7. Not a great video. You use engineering belt, you didn't allow the warrior to charge, the hunter stood there and killed your images(lol) The shadow priest doesn't even have spell pen cap. Formidable opponents?

8. I hope this won't come out the wrong way.
    Every player has the right to be bad but only good players should make videos.
    I'm not saying you should give up making videos for good. I'm saying you should focus on playing the game right now and prehaps when you're ready you can give it one more shot.
    I'm not trying to be a douche.

Ima quote this into 90% of the next movie threads on molten if you allow me to ; )