surfliner44

Affl Warlock in arena

This is my first time so I accept feedback. Also I put crowd sounds for realism LOL comment about what you thought about it. I also put college fight songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4pSs0udrCc
    Enjoy

PickindimJr
    are we on football stadium?
    second, immolate vs druid/hpala as affliction and then overriding it with a unstable affliction...i dont get it, 24/7 fear spamming, shadow bolts...wtf who the **** uses shadow bolts unless u get insta proc...did u even used haunt?:confused:

surfliner44
    I'm new to locks and I didn't really take the time to see what spells override cause I was lazy. I'd like some tips though....

xriddikx
    Take immolate , incinerate & scorch away from your action bar. Apply the dots, Haunt & drain his life ( if its a healer drain mana)

5. @up
    100% false. ALWAYS have searing pain (aka Scorch) on your cast bar. Spam it to do dmg if the dots are on the enemy and he has spell like counterspell ready. He wont interrupt the dmg - he will suffer, he will interrupt it - you have free cast on affliction spells - he dies. Watch the Snutz movies on WCM they may give you some tips. Watch what is he doing.

surfliner44
    Thanks for you feedback but come on guys really? Commenting on my video "Epic fail learn warlock!" I told you guys that I'm new to locks I need positive feedback and tips!

7. Ye I see you are new to locks, but atleast you've shown me the worst lock gameplay I've seen on youtube for 7 years. Gz on that : )

Fear-UA-Haunt-Drain. repeat.win. ( Vs molten wow players or that terribad druid u faced)

8. I don't get the background sound ssrly

9. Ok dont wanna sound mean, but the video was really bad :(
    Before you start pvping, you should know what the rotation for aff lock is in pve, it really easy, google it, or look under warlock section. After you know the basic concept, and got used to the rotation, then you can try and do some bgs, duels, and then arena.
    Also, I loved the part where you ran around in circles looking for a spell to use, and also the part where you change the music when the druid died, tbh, i actually really enjoyed the video :D
    Want to see more, when you know how to play properly, gl for the future :)

Also, when i looked you up in the armory, you have 38hit rating, and that's why you missed A LOT OF SPELLS.
    Aim for 5% hit rating atleast.

surfliner44
    I know. But I'm talking about you guys dont have to be mean. FFS It's not like I play all day and have time to practice.

Ok dont wanna sound mean, but the video was really bad :(
    Before you start pvping, you should know what the rotation for aff lock is in pve, it really easy, google it, or look under warlock section. After you know the basic concept, and got used to the rotation, then you can try and do some bgs, duels, and then arena.
    Also, I loved the part where you ran around in circles looking for a spell to use, and also the part where you change the music when the druid died, tbh, i actually really enjoyed the video :D
    Want to see more, when you know how to play properly, gl for the future :)

Also, when i looked you up in the armory, you have 38hit rating, and that's why you missed A LOT OF SPELLS.
    Aim for 5% hit rating atleast.
    Lol thanks dude haha I love College Football
    ---------------------------------
    And BTW I'm much better now....I actually do okay in arena's now.

INeedATarget
    @up
    100% false. ALWAYS have searing pain (aka Scorch) on your cast bar. Spam it to do dmg if the dots are on the enemy and he has spell like counterspell ready. He wont interrupt the dmg - he will suffer, he will interrupt it - you have free cast on affliction spells - he dies. Watch the Snutz movies on WCM they may give you some tips. Watch what is he doing.
    I have only 1700 rating in arena but i can say he is right . . as soon as you Put the following

1)corruption
    2)curse appropriate for the situation and class
    3)unstable affliction & haunt

use Searing pain (aka Scorch) unless you really need to use Drain Spells instead. Why?

Its casting is very fast compared to shadow bolt and shadow bolt is very prone to interrupt and spell lock . .imagine you were spell locked, considering your DoTs are under the same school of spells . . .that could mean your easy defeat

Searing Pain :)