louisdavid

New Creations

Hello,

this is like a part 2 of my creations :)

I will upload more soon :)

2. Love the image you used on the Mindfreak one.

louisdavid
    Love the image you used on the Mindfreak one.

Thanks haha :)
    ---------------------------------

louisdavid

louisdavid
    Thank you :)

louisdavid
    Actually sometimes like in my background signature i take a background of something i look cool and i modify it with brush and colors and everything to make it fit to the render.

With the render i just make some bit of glow and etc not hard at all.

for text i make it fit with the sig

louisdavid
    Awesome sigs dude!
    Love the first one /drool!
    Thank you :)

Peotr
    I was wondering if you are accepting Sig Requests? I am looking for a decent sig maker and you've fit the bill. If you are, I have a picture that I want used, so PM me. Thank you.

9. Same as what the last person said above. It is a long time since I has a signature, so if you have time, PM me please. :D

Emissary
    kinda spooky ones... there is darkness in those signatures, they have deeper story than standart sigs... gj ;)

11. all these sigs looks cool and awesome, really good job dude :) ( I like these darkness)

12. i like the 2nd sig of the first post, though maybe the smudging was over done, and for most of the others i feel the text should be closer to the render so you dont split your perspective. Very good all the same! KIU

Obstinacy
    Gotta be honest, I can hardly see what you did to it aside from putting tekst on it that doesn't really fit the picture. Try blending your tekst, and keep it simple.

I kinda miss effects, try working with C4D's, various brushes and with that blending options.
    You can find loads of tutorials on the internet.

Btw, I see a damned lot of ''signatures'' here.. And it looks like you made them all within 2 hours. Try 2 hours on one sig. Just think of what you know and try, if you like it you leave it there, if you don't you adjust it untill you do. I'd rather see one good signature then 20 terrible signatures. ;)