scottdark

Molten-WoW Starter Guide

Alright. So, I just ended up getting bored tonight so I decided to make a video - of which is unedited and basic - It's just a quick rundown of how to get into the game, recommendations, etc. Note that I didn't have any script or even know what I was really going to talk about.

If I were to remake this video I would make sure to include everything properly and structure the video better.

If you guys would like, I will create more Molten-WoW related videos, of which will be of
    higher quality with more structure - It's up to you if I will create more videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Kna...ature=youtu.be

Thoughts and Opinions appreciated.

scottdark
    No Comments?

3. Just wanna know the macro that allows you to learn all the spell from the trainer :D great video for newbs on Molten btw

SackmyDack
    How did you get that background? :D

Great video btw!

scottdark

L2P Macro

/run LoadAddOn"Blizzard_TrainerUI" f=ClassTrainerTrainButton f.e = 0 if f:GetScript"OnUpdate" then f:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil)else f:SetScript("OnUpdate", function(f,e) f.e=f.e+e if f.e>.01 then f.e=0 f:Click() end end)end

I didn't create this macro btw - found it on the Molten Forums a while back.

Enjoy!