Izuke
    slow mo windshear.

like a boss.

2. Old good times when clickers slow-mo a windshear on a long cast and backpedall while puttin totems.
    -10 gz on that

3. This the probably the best wow video i have ever seen.

10/10 editing
    10/10 skill
    10/10 music
    u on crack

4. and ? :D
    or when ''clickers'' have 2k in 3s and you no have it :D ''clickers'' have 100k kills life time and you no have it
    or when ''clickers'' are the best with normal gear and you http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ldead/Warsong/ with half heroic have 1240 rate :D

<3 you
    I am boosting that guy as u can see in the team name mr. random

I have a 2,2k achievement in 2's and 3's so your attempt to troll definitely failed.

Stay small and get keybinds + don't waste ppl's time with another typical baddo-movie

5. Liked the video, except want it more lengthier ^_^
    Btw, the HC items, nearly most are available via the vendors in warsong, so you can get half heroic, if you come and play in warsong.

Izuke
    and ? :D
    or when ''clickers'' have 2k in 3s and you no have it :D ''clickers'' have 100k kills life time and you no have it
    or when ''clickers'' are the best with normal gear and you http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ldead/Warsong/ with half heroic have 1240 rate :D

<3 you
    Wtf is wrong with you...
    Idk what you wanted to show with thie video, how bad were you playing?

Stilldead is quite good, don't trashtalk like that in your own thread...

I would review this video but i doubt you would accept anything i say nor understand it.

Spanko
    Damn that super skill needed to play an elemental shaman.

8. If i was Stilldead i wouldnt even bother replying to this guy, you'll get no where with him

9. Ele shammy talking about skill, while bashing people 3 times as skilled as him.

Epic thread status achieved.

when ''clickers'' have 2k in 3s and you no have it :D ''clickers'' have 100k kills life time
    When "clickers" imply that 2k rating was hard to get :D or when "clickers" think BGs are a basis to determin skill :D

This thread definatly made my day.

inb4 more barely understandable replies.

Izuke
    Oks i give up..
    you all so pro you all know everything ;)

<3 you all
    ohai pilav.

11. Wait... Did that druid use trinket to get out of hex at the beginning..?

12. Holy Overriaction, Batman! With the amount of hate in here you could boil some eggs for breakfast. Why on earth do people take Arenas so damn seriously?

This looked fine to me, double dps team doing what double dps teams do - outdpsing heals or giving the exact right amount of attention to the enemy healer. Doing it well, too. I only wish it was longer. ^^

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious to hear elemental described as "faceroll" in arenas. :D If a shaman wants to go the easy route in arenas they'll go resto rather than ele.

Rorvik
    Holy Overriaction, Batman! With the amount of hate in here you could boil some eggs for breakfast. Why on earth do people take Arenas so damn seriously?

This looked fine to me, double dps team doing what double dps teams do - outdpsing heals or giving the exact right amount of attention to the enemy healer. Doing it well, too. I only wish it was longer. ^^

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious to hear elemental described as "faceroll" in arenas. :D If a shaman wants to go the easy route in arenas they'll go resto rather than ele.
    Yeah, the sort of response these videos get makes me wonder why anyone ever posts them. I enjoyed it, though. Wish all these "pros" could ****ing relax.

14. If i was half heroic rank 1 100%....
    and i realy wanna see youre video :D
    this video is frapsed when you still play super mario and i just upload so can format my PC :)
    and is old good times...that lock donate change faction and play few days arenas with me ..so is nothing for you but is SOMETHING FOR ME
    <3
    Please, you will never win an argument with that kind of English. And when I compare Stilldead with you then it really doesn't look good for you. Try getting 2.2K in Warsong. But, I still like to watch pvp video's... So keep frapsing I guess.