kasia

Grammatical 80lvl Arms Warrior PvP Video

Hello. Look my PvP Video . Enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7035o...ature=youtu.be

2. Prepare to get obliterated by replies of Molten Gladiators and pros alike.

Violinist
    Gramatical baest proo keybind backpedal keyboard turning warr EU

4. Prepare to get obliterated by replies of Molten Gladiators and pros alike.
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so true!

Noblesse
    This would of been a much better video to troll with if it has more Shadowmourne.

Izuke
    This would of been a much better video to troll with if it has more Shadowmourne.
    I can't deny this.

7. I like it, don't see all these guys hating on you for not keybinding everything posting videos like you have.

Sure, some people could do better, but atleast you gave it a try. At the end of the day, we have all been at that stage you might even be new to WoW or not play it as often as others & everyone has to start somewhere you can't expect everyone to instantly pick up every possible keybind and modified without keyboard turning etc. Nice to see a variation of skill contibuted to this video, all round really nicely done keep it up!

Thumbs up from me :-)

Edit: I'd like to add that i notice you're not a donor, yeah you might not be the highest rated Warrior on Molten. However you got your gear legit and without donating, i respect that.

8. Edit: I'd like to add that i notice you're not a donor, yeah you might not be the highest rated Warrior on Molten. However you got your gear legit and without donating, i respect that.
    or he wintraded for those wrath shoulders. cant see this guy going 2k in 3s legit

Izuke
    or he wintraded for those wrath shoulders. cant see this guy going 2k in 3s legit
    tsg...

all the way?

Funny tho he doesn't have the 2.2k on 2v2 :p

------

OT: Unbind movement keys (other than strafe, w is optional), and bind more :<

10. Alright video ^_^
    You can improve heaps, start with keybinding, that way your reactions will be much faster.

Would like to see how you progressed in a week or two!

kasia
    hmmm... xD Many negative comments... haha like always... I was made this vido after 6 monts without WoW so after reinstal operation system all my options ( key bindings too) was gone but to be good i dont need to play on keybord ( Be clicker is hard but u can be good too)

My gear is 100% Non donation and i was get it fair so stop talking about that. Thx

12. Nothing unussual - overgeared warrior pwning 20-22k hp enemies, most of who didn't even knew how to cc you.

Sp stayed on whole lolstorm with no cd's used, dudu stayed on vehicle at beginning 10 seconds and etc. .

Anyway good quality video, common editing and I prefer to see some more tricks like good spellreflect, not only warrior mindlesly charging and obliterating the 500 max resilience and 15k hp lower enemy.

Video goes with 4,5/10 and moved to common warrior PvP section.

13. Looks like every other ele shaman video posted here on molten

12 Last