1. pro turning,keybinding and luls...

Nice mouse camera turn!not!

facerolling with gear,no skills,just boring big numbers.
    Gj on hq vid tho.

2. hmmm... xD Many negative comments... haha like always...
    You can't expect many positive ones if a movie is bad -,-

Your quality could be better, if you are, as Discilicious thinks, new to this game or whatsoever, practice more and use some keybinds/ get 2,2k in 3's (2k is a jk anyways) so your movies get entertaining.
    This movie reminds me of pilav anyways, not a good sign.

3. http://armory.molten-wow.com/arenate...aa/Neltharion/

.. btw, nice keybinds n macro's you got there.

As you can see I didn't really like it, sorry :/

4. You can't expect many positive ones if a movie is bad -,-
    No, its people misconcepting PVP videos. Every PVP vid is considered an e-peen flex or showoff of player's skill and thirdly whats seemingly became tradition on molten is that these videos are number 1 trollbait. You cant get trolled nowhere as you can get trolled in a PVP vid thread.

Its like "Oooh a guy posted a PVP *trollface on* ho ho this will be fun".

Its disgusting really.

5. No, its people misconcepting PVP videos. Every PVP vid is considered an e-peen flex or showoff of player's skill and thirdly whats seemingly became tradition on molten is that these videos are number 1 trollbait. You cant get trolled nowhere as you can get trolled in a PVP vid thread.

Its like "Oooh a guy posted a PVP *trollface on* ho ho this will be fun".

Its disgusting really.
    It's more like "*boredom go through molten wow forums* Olook, another movie posted, prolly gonna be ****, *click* *watch* ...ofc it was ****; *comment* "

The thing is that you barely find any movie with nice music, maybe some quality and actually some skill shown.
    Makes me wonder why the fck players post movies then.

Izuke
    It's more like "*boredom go through molten wow forums* Olook, another movie posted, prolly gonna be ****, *click* *watch* ...ofc it was ****; *comment* "

The thing is that you barely find any movie with nice music, maybe some quality and actually some skill shown.
    Makes me wonder why the fck players post movies then.
    Some players don't understand the concept of what is "skill" at top noch arena, retail wise ofc.
    So they think this is how the game should be played (wasd mode), they think they are pretty good due to reaching 2k on 3s and 2s on molten (made me giggle on the intro tbh), and just post a video of their gameplay.

7. Some players don't understand the concept of what is "skill" at top noch arena, retail wise ofc.
    So they think this is how the game should be played (wasd mode), they think they are pretty good due to reaching 2k on 3s and 2s on molten (made me giggle on the intro tbh), and just post a video of their gameplay.
    Welcome to Molten WoW I guess

First 12