1. I enjoyed it. Nice. Show some arena ownage to make your movies more entertaining next time if you can.

Edit: Arena movies vs players that are worth beein recorded ofc.

2. Cool video dude, and nice song to go with it.
    Make it lengthier next time pl0x ^_^

3. Thanks all. Will try to make some new videos then i have time

4. Gz on the 3k gs ppl u frapsed. Not trying to be rude or something, rbgs in lord are like that filled with ppl u can faceroll and make good movie out of it.

Tefelis
    Some players were totally bad, but its still 1 v many, which is at what fire mage shines.

P.S. i still do bigger crits :D.

6. Gz on the 3k gs ppl u frapsed. Not trying to be rude or something, rbgs in lord are like that filled with ppl u can faceroll and make good movie out of it.
    Theres always haters,at least he does what he does without top gear or coin shop gear,so even more props for him.

Gear<skill

7. Theres always haters,at least he does what he does without top gear or coin shop gear,so even more props for him.

Gear<skill
    Lol, u his gf? I said im not hating or something, you have to be blind to not notice the ppl he killed in the vid. Gratz i guess o.0

Tefelis
    Theres always haters,at least he does what he does without top gear or coin shop gear,so even more props for him.

Gear<skill
    Especialy when fire mage is exremely gear dependant, and not just own gear, but the enemy gear too... resiliance and all that you know.

Izuke
    Especialy when fire mage is exremely gear dependant, and not just own gear, but the enemy gear too... resiliance and all that you know.
    don't know if sarcastic or...

10. Lol, u his gf? I said im not hating or something, you have to be blind to not notice the ppl he killed in the vid. Gratz i guess o.0
    Sorry i only take certain types of player in consideration and your not one of those,so that argument is still invalid.

11. Loved the song, really suitted the video

The edit was clean, not too much zooming or crappy effects:) Love it

I really want to see more of this :<

PickindimJr
    great quality :) above average skills :)
    i liked it in general, maybe only music choice isnt my type but every person got his own music taste :)

13. movie was nice jes.. but yes low geared people were there and you killed them kind of slowly

12 Last