scottdark

Molten-WoW Elemental Shaman PvP (EoTS - Full) - Warsong

Got bored so I decided to test out FRAPs...

Molten-WoW Elemental Shaman PvP (EoTS - Full) - Warsong

Izuke
    Enjoyed it, I like to watch casters PvPing like baweses even though I only play melee lulz.

Just had to mute the sound; that genre not my thing.

PS: THAT DUEL AT ~18:30 ;P
    You watched the whole thing o.O?

you are my hero

scottdark

xD

Well, I'm glad you liked it - Even if it is a tad long. Lol.

The next time I make a video I will be sure to edit it and put in better music. I was just being lazy. =P

As for watching the entire thing... You are indeed, my hero. =D

Thanks!

4. Well, I'm glad you liked it - Even if it is a tad long. Lol.

The next time I make a video I will be sure to edit it and put in better music. I was just being lazy. =P

As for watching the entire thing... You are indeed, my hero. =D

Thanks!
    Before making next movie upgrade ur pc so the video wont lag and better quality

scottdark

No lag..

Well... It wasn`t lagging for me I can get over 50fps during gameplay... Smetimes it`s over 100fps as well. As for the quality I had to compress it into a smaller file size so it wouldn`t be 20+ Gigs and it just turned out like that.

6. Well... It wasn`t lagging for me I can get over 50fps during gameplay... Smetimes it`s over 100fps as well. As for the quality I had to compress it into a smaller file size so it wouldn`t be 20+ Gigs and it just turned out like that.
    yes the video is lagging if you watch the vid u can see that easly..and i mean your video settings are at low 720p was like 300p more

7. Liked it. :) Especially getting away with your skin intact around 18 minute mark, heh.

Unedited footage usually gets its share of hate but I actually like it a lot myself, so this was great. It shows how you actually play: A lot of totem drops (how do you even have the mana to drop them all so often, heh), you keep an eye on the battlefield while casting elsewhere, you take time to heal your mates if the moment allows it etc. I would've liked to see focusing more on the actual bases rather than between, but that's just a pet peeve of mine in bgs anyway. Overall plenty of good gameplay.

Also, the music was fine, I get how hard it can be to find fitting background music, don't sweat it.

scottdark
    Well, I'm glad that you enjoyed the video. =D

Yeah, I try and keep my teammates healed up as trying to take objects by yourself usually doesn't end up working and it only takes a second or two to heal them up anyways -chain heal is epic.

As for not really focusing on the objects, yeah I understand why others would get 'upset' that they are not focusing on the BGs objectives. But, I've played the hell out of this game and as such I do not need honor points anymore, so I usually just do PvP.

However, I don't completely ignore the objectives as I know that other faction members actually need the honor, but it's just how I play now as I'm not a huge fan of standing at one objective defending and waiting for an enemy that may not even come for 5 minutes or longer.

As for the music selection I honestly didn't even take 10 seconds to think what music I would use, I just randomly selected one - Because I was lazy and it was late at night /excuse. =P

I just wanted to have fun, and that's exactly what I did.

---------------------------------
    @2:09 piss poor LoS abuse. Have some decency to not abuse that ****, especially if you're going to make a video of it.

Other than that good video.
    It's not actually a bug, you can do that in retail as well.... I think, lol.
    ---------------------------------
    Im not shure but..i think people call this BACKPEDALING( kill people from behind) or something :P

M y Y o u t u b e C h a n n e l

No, backpedaling is when someone is literally running away backwards using the 's' key by default. They run away in shame, but they don't want to turn around because if they do, they know they will find their face in the dirt.

9. Only thing i like in ele shamans when i play one is one shoting low geared with with lava burst and thunderstorming ppl outta flag place in eots or Lumber mine at AB. (what i said has nothing to do with vid). About vid, its nice and long. Music needs to be muted tho:D. And the fight with warr at 18th min, id definetly just storm him outta EOTS and lol at him :S

And since its all about EOTS i was expecting alot of ppl being thunderstormed outta the map, wanted to Lol at 'em :D.

scottdark
    Only thing i like in ele shamans when i play one is one shoting low geared with with lava burst and thunderstorming ppl outta flag place in eots or Lumber mine at AB. (what i said has nothing to do with vid). About vid, its nice and long. Music needs to be muted tho:D. And the fight with warr at 18th min, id definetly just storm him outta EOTS and lol at him :S

And since its all about EOTS i was expecting alot of ppl being thunderstormed outta the map, wanted to Lol at 'em :D.

Yeah, I actually tried using thunderstorm to knock him off the edge into the abyss, however, It didn't work when I used it on the rogue before during the clusterf___ and it didn't work again when I used to against the warrior while I was jumping and rotating my camera. He may of been slightly out of sight when I used it though, that's my only thought about that.

As for the rogue, no idea why it didn't knock her back, but oh well, I survived.

That's all that matters.

=D