Soopro

Rippedtwo The Prot Warrior

Hey guys, im a protection specced warr and this is my pvp vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaHC8...el_video_title
    If you've got any questions about prot then ask me in the youtube video comment section or pm me ingame (warsong realm) . ps yeah i am ripped from frostwolf ;D

2. Clean edit, liked the video a lot !

Armoried u, on warsong u has a spec with death wish in it. Experimental spec or do you actually use it ? Pretty sweet gear u has! :)

Parely
    WOW! really nice! I really enjoyed it, you're good

make some more? :D

Parely
    srsly? I was actually waiting for you or mongrok to make an appearance...

Soopro
    Clean edit, liked the video a lot !

Armoried u, on warsong u has a spec with death wish in it. Experimental spec or do you actually use it ? Pretty sweet gear u has! :)
    I used deathwish just to see my biggest shield slam hits.

6. ya it's pro to play with a prot warrior right? Right. 10k shield slams on 1339 reslience is Pro, definitely.

7. Really nice , reminds me of me when i prot-ed it out in good old days of molten.

8. Really good video... nice damage dude :P... go pwn noobs in arenas that thinks their good :D

9. I think i see some t8 on ya. aww block value stackin' gotta armory u. Nice vid indeed.

10. Really not impressive at all, you open with shield slam you don't even stack your sunder's first. and in the entire video, every player you ever hit was full furious and clueless. your spell reflects are random, almost everytime you start on an enemy you reflect after you charge or intercept him/her. Sorry to not have positive feedback like everyone else, guess i seen the true 'skill' behind this video, and that wasn't much.

- I'd like to add everytime you show a Battleground clip you have the Battleground Berserker bufff & you use Recklessness, as if stacking SBV wasn't enough.

Soopro
    Really not impressive at all, you open with shield slam you don't even stack your sunder's first. and in the entire video, every player you ever hit was full furious and clueless. your spell reflects are random, almost everytime you start on an enemy you reflect after you charge or intercept him/her. Sorry to not have positive feedback like everyone else, guess i seen the true 'skill' behind this video, and that wasn't much.

- I'd like to add everytime you show a Battleground clip you have the Battleground Berserker bufff & you use Recklessness, as if stacking SBV wasn't enough.
    ofc i agree that my oponents were not geared, thats why i was taking them few at the time. and im not stacking SBV im stacking more ARP (its 80% at the moment) thats why i dont bother sundering my enemies. This was a hasty pvp video project so i didnt bother searching for skilled and geared people to fight against .

12. Thats the beauty of Pvp. Mashing a group of low geared most likely clueless peeps. He never mentioned anything about how skilled he is so i gave a positive comment, cuz vid is indeed fun to watch. Half of the pees with pos fos gear and some t9 being squished like panzers rushing poland lol.