1. are we allowed to sell sigs for gold?

kinda like how on d2jsp they sell sigs for fg [feel free to check it out to reference, it's a site for buying/selling/trading d2 items and other such things, with a vast community for many other things as well including other games]

that's all.. thx

edit: and im not trying to advertise d2jsp, it's a very well known d2 community site that needs no advertising, has no private server stuff that im aware of, and is not mine :P it was just a reference as i used to make sigs there and have a lot of fg from it xD

2. i hope not :( as it does take time and work to create them, i was told i can't sell names as anyone should be able to have them, but not anyone can have a great sig and most ppl dont even use the forums :P as long as they post a disclaimer like, "sell sigs at ur own risk" cuz even with watermarks on previews, there's still the possibility of someone ripping ur sig without paying u for it :P

louisdavid
    Anyway there is alot of good graphist in there that do it for nothing why should you pay :)

4. i wouldnt call half these ppl good. n game gold isnt hard to get either.

5. I'm not sure people would buy paint sigs for gold... :D

6. i wouldnt call half these ppl good. n game gold isnt hard to get either.
    So why ask for game gold if it's not hard to get?

7. cuz THIS, i actually enjoy doing :) farming sucks :( lol

ps: my friend would love u for ur sig :P she loves chickens

8. I don't know anything against trading Signatures for Gold. Anyways, scamming might happen.

9. cuz THIS, i actually enjoy doing :) farming sucks :( lol

ps: my friend would love u for ur sig :P she loves chickens
    I'm so sexcy, right?

I've seen people asking for gold for sigs, but they usually have a few examples in their opening post for people to see what to expect.

10. Well, I'd pay gold for a good sig, assuming it's allowed.

11. sam, u have no idea how many people have massive amounts of gold with no use for it :P that's the point of it, it gives them a reason to spend gold that they would otherwise never get rid of. kinda like vote points. i have 1,000's of vote points accumulated that i will likely never use [with small exception to stuff on the new cata realm]

EDIT: and yes i know i can buy stuff with vp that can sell on AH :P