1. Carried by Ricks.

Good video, although it wasn't the same as watching your Priest roflslaughter with only DP.

"Keel him keel him **** him"
    BEST. Lol'd so hard.

Lastly, I bet that Resto druid was furious.

2. Lastly, I bet that Resto druid was furious.
    Only his staff :< he was actually wearing close to full wful (27k hp >_>)

Just a suggestion about double rogue.
    This is really powerful combo ,but u need a good communication:
    If u decide a target in the begin,both SStep him and both do tricks of the trade ( 30% more damage )...U can rape even a wful hpally in 3-4 secs.
    Well thing is that was our first time playing together while we pretty much played for ****s and giggles. Its easy to see considering the lack of communication and actually using our abilities properly (aka we didnt bother using tricks and overlaped CC's like bosses Lol)

Was a fun expierence tho.

3. "i got this"

"you sure?" . . .

a mins. ago . . . "nope"

Lol! nice vid! i'll expect more :D

dkyut
    1900 MMR?

I'm going to upload a video I made later of me playing basketball against kindergartners. Should get some positive reviews here.

Izuke
    1900 MMR?

I'm going to upload a video I made later of me playing basketball against kindergartners. Should get some positive reviews here.
    1950-2.1k but yeah... we should get really serious about double rogue.

Stop hatin

dkyut
    1950-2.1k but yeah... we should get really serious about double rogue.

Stop hatin
    Well to be fair I was only going to use my left hand in the basketball game.

Izuke
    Obviously Wow related.

8. Only his staff :< he was actually wearing close to full wful (27k hp >_>)
    Oh, misunderstanding. I meant furious as in angry. I've never seen a resto lose to a rogue. :3

1900 MMR?

Izuke's seen well over 2300+, and I have some strange feeling you're just like someone else I know.
    >Bash on PvPers
    >Never been to 1800+

He doesn't even main Rogue. :<
    I think rolling Rogue Rogue on a server that is entirely AWar/HPal, UHDK/HPal is pretty non-serious.

9. 1900 MMR?
    LOLOL made my day +1.

On-topic, haven't watched it yet, started to but internet slowed **** down.

10. 1900 MMR?

with the amount of MMR droppers and Que dodgers yeah 1900 -2100 is all you really get , god forbid someone can get a game @ 2250

First 12