1. You guys just assume a lot of **** lol. Our MMR is that low due to the fact that we changed realm, as Soshified already pointed out. For you, dkyut, I assume that an interesting video would be one which shows long matches instead of what we did. First of all, wether it's boring or interesting totally depends on the person watching it and what he/she likes.

You should define what "one dimensional" (lulwut?) means, because from what I understand, you're completely wrong.

I would also like to point out that all classes can be easy if one knows how to play them.

dkyut
    Yes, it is boring.
    It really isn't. Many others have made interesting/entertaining videos. Don't blame it on arena.

Any class can be "easy", but that doesn't mean your playing it to the best of your ability.
    Thats pretty much the point. You don't have to be great at the class to win. DKs in particular are so forgiving to mistakes.

I would also like to point out that all classes can be easy if one knows how to play them.
    Thats a terrible statement. A class being 'easy' means it takes significantly less time and effort to become effective with it.

Our MMR is that low due to the fact that we changed realm
    Then maybe don't make a video for the 2 days it takes to climb to 2400+ on a high-rate joke server.

For you, dkyut, I assume that an interesting video would be one which shows long matches instead of what we did.
    Strong statement to make directly after getting mad about other people making assumptions.

You should define what "one dimensional" (lulwut?) means, because from what I understand, you're completely wrong.
    It means your play doesn't change depending on the opponent or the situation. Do you really need absolutely everything explained to you?

3. @dkyut
    You have your opinions, and I have mine. I close the majority of arena videos after about 30 seconds in.

If you don't like the video thats fine but no need to get so defensive. It was made for fun and to look back on.

4. Why on earth would you brag / feel this is something you MUST show to people.
    You're playing at 1900 mmr versus people as low as 1700 mmr, with 4pc wrath. not to mention sub-par gameplay versus these 1700 mmr teams.

PS: Nice mmr dropping.

PPS: i agree with Yodoran. There was no skill involved, nor was it entertaining

5. Why on earth would you brag / feel this is something you MUST show to people.
    You're playing at 1900 mmr versus people as low as 1700 mmr, with 4pc wrath. not to mention sub-par gameplay versus these 1700 mmr teams.
    Its a very simple reason, some people enjoy making videos just for the sake of making a video. You can compare it to drawing, you dont have to be good at it to enjoy drawing. This is all based on your interests so i dont understand people who try to put others down just because they arent amazing gamer.

6. Its a very simple reason, some people enjoy making videos just for the sake of making a video. You can compare it to drawing, you dont have to be good at it to enjoy drawing. This is all based on your interests so i dont understand people who try to put others down just because they arent amazing gamer.
    I don't care if he enjoys it or not. I don't care how a person feels as they create something horrid. If an artist enjoys making a drawing thats bad, he doesn't go showing it off to everyone on the street. He keeps it to himself because he knows nobody else wants to see it. You don't have to be an amazing gamer, swifty is not an amazing gamer, he just knows how to catch people's interest, and he knows what they like to see, which the creator of this video clearly doesn't.

7. I don't care if he enjoys it or not. I don't care how a person feels as they create something horrid. If an artist enjoys making a drawing thats bad, he doesn't go showing it off to everyone on the street. He keeps it to himself because he knows nobody else wants to see it. You don't have to be an amazing gamer, swifty is not an amazing gamer, he just knows how to catch people's interest, and he knows what they like to see, which the creator of this video clearly doesn't.
    Art, sport , gaming and basicly everything in this world is based on experience or natural talent, if you lack the 2nd then you need to collect experience by learning. Every decent artist shows his creations to people because he wants critizism.

I personally also work with art in real life and rather rarely do some photoshop based stuff aswell. Showing your creations to people is exactly what makes you better and your comment clearly shows that you arent an artistic person since you suggest exactly the opposite an artist would do.

Anyway, to come back to the video now... im not sure how many people here would actually bother playing up to 2.4k MMR just to make a stupid video. The *****s you play against on 2.4k are still as terrible as the people on 1.8k-2k, they only got more gear.

You don't have to be an amazing gamer, swifty is not an amazing gamer, he just knows how to catch people's interest, and he knows what they like to see, which the creator of this video clearly doesn't.
    They indeed dont know how to catch someone interest/make interesting content. You always gotta start at some point, if you watch swifties first video then you notice it was very terrible too.

8. Art, sport , gaming and basicly everything in this world is based on experience or natural talent, if you lack the 2nd then you need to collect experience by learning. Every decent artist shows his creations to people because he wants critizism.

I personally also work with art in real life and rather rarely do some photoshop based stuff aswell. Showing your creations to people is exactly what makes you better and your comment clearly shows that you arent an artistic person since you suggest exactly the opposite an artist would do.

Anyway, to come back to the video now... im not sure how many people here would actually bother playing up to 2.4k MMR just to make a stupid video. The *****s you play against on 2.4k are still as terrible as the people on 1.8k-2k, they only got more gear.

And i'm sure you learned that last bit about 2.4k mmr through experience right? Or did you pull it out of your ***?

If he wants criticism, i gave it to him. I didn't insult him.
    I'll summarize it for you.
    1700 mmr matches with 4pc wrath aren't interesting.
    Stop mmr dropping.
    Play dk better.

9. And i'm sure you learned that last bit about 2.4k mmr through experience right? Or did you pull it out of your ***?

If he wants criticism, i gave it to him. I didn't insult him.
    I'll summarize it for you.
    1700 mmr matches with 4pc wrath aren't interesting.
    Stop mmr dropping.
    Play dk better.
    Well, i never claimed the video was interesting so you are completly right that its not an amazing video. I also didnt wanna make it seem like you were trying to insult them, i know it was just your opinion.

About the 2.4k MMR.... I know the beauty of the instant queue dodges paired up with the 30min forced queues, i was at that point more then once.

Oh i forgot to mention that your gear/mmr drop point is pretty good in this case. Seeing people in furious gear getting 2 shot aint entertaining so if someone plays on that mmr then atleast use the clips against people equally geared.

10. PS: Nice mmr dropping.
    Its not like we dropped our MMR on purpose. LOL? I said we switched servers and decided to start up arenas back up on Nelth for FUN. I can show the video to whomever I please and will take constructive criticism on the video content (because i'm actually the priest in the video and i edited it). Don't see why your getting all worked up about it. Our MMR will go back up eventually and I will keep making videos as we go up.

FOR FUN :)

<3

dkyut

Clearly, good players blame gear differences for their losses.

will take constructive criticism

You want someone to stroke your hair and kiss your forehead while they tell you what they don't like about your video? There isn't always something nice to say about someone's creation.

12. ey tell you what they don't like about your video? There isn't always something nice to say about someone's creation.
    I said I will take constructive criticism into consideration. Why would i listen to someone who just posts "DK sucks, drop MMR, your bad, ect..."

Never have, never will. You might as well keep it to yourself and not reply because your just wasting your own precious time love.

13. I'll let you figure out lol
    Nothing about it is contradicting. Just read what has already been said the last 2 pages.

14. Some of you fools need to calm down a bit.
    This aint no WCM, aiight?
    Not everyone is born with l33t video making skills.

On topic; Aiight video, keen to see more when you reach higher up MMR ^_^
    One of my fav comp btw :)

15. Clearly, good players blame gear differences for their losses.
    You dont seem to comprehend the things you read, maybe when you figure out what a brain is and how it works you will understand some posts on this forum.

First 123 Last