PickindimJr
    everything's cool, just please change music choice next time...its horrible:(

2. First of all: Respect for the combo you chose!

Secondly: Like mentioned, PLEASE change the music next time :P

Finally I'd like to say the battles weren't particularly BAD, but just not really interesting (though you probably already figured that out yourselves, noticing the length of each battle).

Your opponents simply weren't that good, and you probably also had a gear advantage so you could really rub their faces in the dirt.

Keep up the video making, but try to add more challenging fights next time (will hopefully get more interesting by the time you get higher).

3. Its a very simple reason, some people enjoy making videos just for the sake of making a video. You can compare it to drawing, you dont have to be good at it to enjoy drawing. This is all based on your interests so i dont understand people who try to put others down just because they arent amazing gamer.
    Totaly agree :D i sometimes record random stuff just to make vid :D + i like drawing even thought im not good at it i enjoy doing that :)

4. As someone mentioned above me - When you record these games at this low MMR, leave out the fights against those fur's. You practically 2-shotting people isn't that interesting..

Though I'm still looking forward of seeing of vid of you guys at higher MMR - On contrairy of some others, I didn't find the music that bad - But that's just personal preference I suppose ;).
    (But it did make me sleepy :P)

5. Working on a 2nd video + higher MMR + interesting fights (hard to find lol)

First 123