1. Neltharion 2v2 - Groove is in the heart

Our comp is Unholy DK/Shadow Priest

Clicky click

Just having some fun in arenas. Not claiming to be "pro" or anything.
    More to come... :)

Izuke
    I like to see other people trying, and not claiming to be the best just having fun.

Im watching it right now and i would love a cleaner UI if you didn't mind ^_^.

3. Yeah we are working on that.. he had a much worse UI before i said something LOL..

Strafen
    Pho stop carrying so hard....

Your Priest is just wtf stomping 2v1s =.= WTF PHO WHY YOU SO GUD >:(

5. I like to see other people trying, and not claiming to be the best just having fun.

Im watching it right now and i would love a cleaner UI if you didn't mind ^_^.
    At least he rendered his video in proper resolution xP Not saying your vid is bad.

@ topic, I really enjoyed watching your vid and I'd like to see few more!

Johnnyd3rp
    I lol'd at the opponents.

7. I enjoyed the song, but the gameplay well.. it's boring, and i must ask you where are you from? You don't have delay, im so jealous at you cuz of that.

8. Pho stop carrying so hard....

Your Priest is just wtf stomping 2v1s =.= WTF PHO WHY YOU SO GUD >:(
    You crazy, fool. Carrying my *** nib. Guess you forgot who that DK is ;) Log on your hunter, nib.

9. A vid should be either entertaining or skill based, this one was neither. Just downing people within 10 seconds or less.

10. @Yodoran

I smell a little bit of contradiction with what you've just said. That might be just me though, but I doubt that's the case.

11. @Yodoran

I smell a little bit of contradiction with what you've just said. That might be just me though, but I doubt that's the case.
    What is contradicted in my post?

Where a video should be either skill based, entertaining or both?

Or downing people in 10 seconds?

12. Yeah, I agree that the game-play was a bit boring but so is arena these days... My bg vid was more interesting =/ I will be making more so I have something to look back on later on...

Oh well, just thought i would share. Appreciate the opinions! :)

13. What is contradicted in my post?

Where a video should be either skill based, entertaining or both?

Or downing people in 10 seconds?
    I'll let you figure out lol

dkyut
    Yeah, I agree that the game-play was a bit boring but so is arena these days...
    No, arena is not boring.

Its boring because you arn't doing anything interesting, because it doesn't take any ability to beat people at 1700 mmr. And the music is just irritating.

Though I guess it can't be completely blamed on you. Theres a reason the only videos made by top DKs are 3s. Its because DK 2s is uninteresting, one dimensional, and easy.

15. No, arena is not boring.

Its boring because you arn't doing anything interesting, because it doesn't take any ability to beat people at 1700 mmr. And the music is just irritating.

Though I guess it can't be completely blamed on you. Theres a reason the only videos made by top DKs are 3s. Its because DK 2s is uninteresting, one dimensional, and easy.
    Yes, it is boring. You get to the top and the queues are bad. The players are bad. Our MMR is at 1700 because we switched servers. I will make more videos as we queue up and go up in MMR but i doubt it will be any more /less interesting.

Any class can be "easy", but that doesn't mean your playing it to the best of your ability.

123 Last