wodflames
    THIS

I like how this one has a bit more color, i think it would fit quite well
    Forgot d3 logo, yea this may be wow.. but lets advertise d3 :P

2. I made a 2 minute rendition, what you think?

That looks amazing! Nice Job. I Really do hope that something changes. Even though it may not be some kind of arctic scenery with a sunset, some sort of cataclysm effects or even background image would looks sweet. The server needs something better with the current and pretty much consent popularity it has.

3. I made a 2nd one too, just for a look-see. Also made a template for people to make their own.

4. I lol'd so hard @Chrol`s second one lmao. Nice nice. I`m sure that we should do that one :P

5. Came up with this, I think it's far more fitting for when Greymane launches. That dusty old picture of Gilneas is getting, well.....old :p.

6. Came up with this, I think it's far more fitting for when Greymane launches. That dusty old picture of Gilneas is getting, well.....old :p.
    Very nice, I highly recommend this as a new background for the site

7. Came up with this, I think it's far more fitting for when Greymane launches. That dusty old picture of Gilneas is getting, well.....old :p.
    Was about to upload my version. Beat me to it! Looks incredible though.

8. Was about to upload my version. Beat me to it! Looks incredible though.
    Upload it! I`m looking forward to seeing everyones, this isn`t a competition, I for one can`t do anything with photoshop. :)

9. Upload it! I`m looking forward to seeing everyones, this isn`t a competition, I for one can`t do anything with photoshop. :)
    This was my version, not as good as Movements'

10. Still very good, the fact that the slide show was on the GreyMane pictures looks so pro XD

11. So apparently Molten doesn't use official blizzard artwork, which is a good thing :O. So I thought I'd post 2 other ones, which I think look pretty cool.

12. So apparently Molten doesn't use official blizzard artwork, which is a good thing :O. So I thought I'd post 2 other ones, which I think look pretty cool.

Dude that's hot.

13. Nice work guys. My jaw dropped on some of them esp the ones by Movements and Airhead, but imho, they look great at first glance, then they seem overdone/overthetop after a while.

Best one for me was:

This one would be cool, if the dragon mouth at the top right and the mage person at the edge were removed. Simple, but awesome.
    That be thrall mon :o

First 1234 ... Last