Aerendyl

Stonebane & Ironbane Leveling Montage (Funny)

Stonebane & Ironbane level for the first time on Molten, Ragnaros. Follow our journey with this short montage of random clips. Ridiculous voices, intense screaming, sing-alongs, world PVP and "roleplay" ensue.

WARNING: Video contains some occassional colorful language, use your discretion.

[YT]Ko9l7Q8vpD8[/YT]

2. Epic! This is an example of how WOW is suppose to be played, having fun. Best part was the ship & that Mage aggro'n everything.

3. I laughed the whole video !!! D:DD HAHAHAHA epic epic epic, WTB PART 2!!!

Aerendyl
    Cheers guys, glad you like it.

Part 2 will definitely come, but probably not from a leveling aspect. I'm nearly 80 now, and I'll be powering Ironbane to 80 tomorrow maybe. We'll be doing PVP & PVE videos though, same sort of style, and of course, eventually leveling alts.

5. OMG this is actually great xD watched the whole thing

Ironbane
    Glad you guys enjoyed our romp through Azeroth; Stonebane being almost level 80 is news to me -- what a dick >.>

Parely
    THIS IS PURE GOLD!

I love this lol the tanaris parts are the best...!

I cant wait to see the 80 fos, pos, pug stuff :D:D:D

PickindimJr
    wow finally something really different than ussual molten videos...glad u guys made it :)
    epic sheets :)

guigocsilva
    This is the reason i started watching videos from the yogscast :D
    Just two guys playing and enjoying a game and saying random things :)
    Can't get much better than that lol

10. I enjoyed every second of this. WTB more!

11. hahahhahaha guys tears of joy from me hahahahahhahahaha keep this up, nothing gaming-related made me laugh so much in a while :D

12. Very amusing, please more of that :)

13. I seriously watched a whole video wich is posted in here! Want to buy part 2 :D This is freakin awesome, great job!

Aerendyl
    lol, thanks guys

To answer a few questions, yes we're real life brothers, and yes we use FRAPS to do the recording of raw footage. It's edited with Sony Vegas for the light effects, etc. you see at the beginning.

12 Last